JPM Integra Cup Malaysia 2006 - Launch | Kuala Lumpur

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
cartoon said:
By the way, how to contact JPM motorsport?? No contact number at all........
Further information regarding the JPM INTEGRA CUP MALAYSIA 2006 can be found in their Race Event Prospectus and Sponsorship Prospectus which can be obtained from the JPM Motorsport Organising Team by calling JP Chin at 012-2031097 ([email protected]) or Nordin Saisi at 012-3955555/019-2805555 ([email protected]).

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
gary said:
funny thing is, during all the Asian Festival of speed rounds held in malaysia in the past, with european spec touring cars, and half a field of type R civics and integras, we still only see about 100 people in the stands, with RM20 ticket price.

Even with MSS and all the supercars..etc. I really wonder if adding another race series will help increase spectatorship...
Thats the problem. Ppl here are more interested in Drift shows, Autoshows and drags. Most racing fans are not even aware that there is a Malaysian Super Series here in Malaysia let alone support it. I dont think the organisers are doing enough to promote the event though. With this kind of exposures, less sponsors would be interested and therefore the Malaysian Motorsports scene will never grow. Local talents will never be unearthed.
But luckily there are these group of ppl bringing in this Race Series to Malaysia. Thumbs up to them. :beer:
Anyway, Rm230k is not expensive for a fully prep DC5 Track Car from Japan. That is provided if you have the proper sponsorships

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
230k, it's not really tat expensive when it's in tis kinda level with a race prep integra esp wit support from honda japan..
i wonder if the car's under loan.. as in when u leave the championship, u dun get to keep it..

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
kelly84 said:
JPM = Juan Pablo Montoya??? is he behind this and i din know that he joined honda lol
haha.. JPM Motorsport is the logo for JP Performance Motorsport (previosly known as Team G1-racing).

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
alien said:
230k, it's not really tat expensive when it's in tis kinda level with a race prep integra esp wit support from honda japan..
i wonder if the car's under loan.. as in when u leave the championship, u dun get to keep it..

the car belongs to the owner after the purchase. However the key to the deal to get the car with 150k (`100k discount from Japan) is that the owner have to race in the JPM Integra Cup Msia 2006.

if the owner choose not to race he or she would have to pay the full amount for the car (250k)

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
[s]UpErNoVa said:
saw de DC5 type R at metropolitan college car show.. superb.. :regular_smile:
thanx for the compliment. Pls support the race series that is happening this 27/28 May.

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
JP Chin..he used to race alongside his son if im not mistaken..saw them many times on TV.they're really good drivers..with good cars

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
GT3
I saw a lot of DC5s being brought in by MOFAZ. They come in trailers. Are those cars meant for this race series?

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
TOMEI-R said:
GT3
I saw a lot of DC5s being brought in by MOFAZ. They come in trailers. Are those cars meant for this race series?
Im not sure which DC5s that u saw but our race cars for the series is not brought in by Mofaz. we brought it in with the help from Honda M'sia (even though they are not directly involved).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Need a little help here. I wanna change my car name from previous owner to my name. I understand that need to take the car to PUSPAKOM for inspection. My car is a satria 1.3 fully stock engine and performance all stock except body kits. Fully modified bodykits (hood, fender, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler ) also i change da car paint from metallic black to matte black. Do i need to change back all to stock bodykits before i go for the inspection?

Thank you so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience