JPM CIMB HillClimb 2010 - The congregation of supercars happens this weekend!

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

After the successful inauguration of the JPM Berjaya Hills Time Challenge in 2009 and other major automotive lifestyle events following it, JPM Motorsport is geared up for the sequel of their hill climb event that is set to once again thrill supercar owners this 30th October 2010.

On board for a second consecutive year is Co-Title Sponsor, CIMB Preferred, who will once again be providing invaluable support to help raise the bar of the now even more prestigiously titled, JPM CIMB Preferred Time Challenge ‘10.

The JPM CIMB Preferred Time Challenge ‘10 is set to take up to 150 participating drivers through the scenic routes of Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi, Pahang, to see who will set and challenge their own time handicaps. And for the first time in its 2 year history, there will be a special category extended exclusively to CIMB Preferred participants, where prizes worth up to USD 3,000 is to be won.

Although held in the same location as the preceding year, 2010 will see more exciting variations added to the course, which are based around 4 categories: Uphill Climb, Downhill Descend, Combined Routes and Time Attack. Participation fees range from RM500 for classic cars, to RM800 for modern cars. The fee includes a Gala Dinner where the results will be announced and trophies as well as lucky draw prizes are to be given out.

As witnessed in 2009, the event is set to gather the finest automobile marques, both modern and classic – Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Aston Martins, Lotus etc. As such, it is set to be quite a magnificent spectacle.

The JPM CIMB Preferred Time Challenge ’10 has all the makings of being yet another successful event under JPM Motorsport’s belt and the fact that it attracts drivers from Singapore and Australia is testament to its growing appeal. It is an event that represents yet another effort by JPM Motorsports to further push the Malaysian motorsports industry in the right direction and it is one that CIMB Preferred is proud to be a part of.

Visit www.jpmmotorsports.com.my for more information.

Attachments

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
GOD! Is that a real Ford GT40?

crazybiscut

Known Member
Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I know these Sportcars are pretty and all.....but i wanna see a real Hillclimb. With Stripped out cars with only roll cage, Homologated, specific hillclimb one seaters or Monster Tajima Suzuki which well never happen in thousand year. Cause in the end to us mere mortals this looks like is just a bunch of supercars going for a weekend cruise up a mountain.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
biscuit....well....as this season coming to the end,from ppl i knew in motorsports,there will be a PROPER hill-climb event organized next year..(of course on smaller scale)....

keep updated.... :driver:

but this event making us as average joe drooling :adore:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
I know these Sportcars are pretty and all.....but i wanna see a real Hillclimb. With Stripped out cars with only roll cage, Homologated, specific hillclimb one seaters or Monster Tajima Suzuki which well never happen in thousand year. Cause in the end to us mere mortals this looks like is just a bunch of supercars going for a weekend cruise up a mountain.
yes! that's it! hillclimb is where cars shud go all out to get fastest times la. i understand the prices of these cars, right. but if smaller cars (credit to lotus guys) is somewhat faster, then why dun the call it 'supercar's day out' or something ? :burnout:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yes! that's it! hillclimb is where cars shud go all out to get fastest times la. i understand the prices of these cars, right. but if smaller cars (credit to lotus guys) is somewhat faster, then why dun the call it 'supercar's day out' or something ? :burnout:

errr...judging from my experience driving and riding over there at bukit tinggi route....

nimbler lotus was having upper hand and clocking faster time than those wide and heavier supercar not a suprise to me... :adore:

similiar to kapcai spawn those superbike at that place.... :burnout:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu..... did any one know how to connect the hose if want fix FICD on 4G15 (DCNF40) engine....? I got the digram for FICD on EFI engine but not Carbie.... any sifu here can help to explain....? thanks

FICD on EFI digram....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience