JPJ OPS in Genting Tol

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Sighs UNTIL July and another one after National Day?

Wei these guys not really got nothing else more illegal to catch is it?

From what I knew, these felal started in May and was supposed to go on for a month.

Now its July and until Aug?

What they trying to win votes for the next ellection? keep it up la, fuel prices, electricity tarrif, sugar, go ahead, keep the people happy lets see how things go for the next election.

sighs.... have to park my baby at home more. Take the bus......

Knew I should not have bought my car when I saw the JDM Black glass. now sitting at home.... tsk tsk tsk

Last edited:

rudsfreeze

Known Member
May 3, 2006
huhuh...

just last night play at genting road n take some vid there...nothing happend pon...wait 4 angleD5 drift cd...volume 2....drift at genting by ah fai..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
Announcement!!!

subang ss15 roundabout.... turn to 3k and A&W restaurant there got road block... 1st... i thought normal... but 2nd 3rd 4th times liaw... so ppl who use that road... BEWARE!!! especially who got tinted... they catch most tinted car!!! after so many times liaw im sure their oprating time is around 12-2pm... lucnh time!!!

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Bro keV-tec,

Was it just the police or was it one of their usual Kenduri Berramai Ramai withe JPJ, JAIS and narcotics, Jabatan Alam sekitar?

So hard working, 12 - 2pm is might hot nowadays.... Not to mention, today is friday, aint they supposed to be praticising their religious beliefs?

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
just found out this few weeks..can see a lot of police car and jpj car ronda here and there and stop other car... aiseh... so better becareful...

how come they are so free..ronda here and there .. they should ronda more in housing area which prone a lot of crime instead of catching some little illegal modding cars... wtf...!! I can see.....days after days in newspaper with so many of crime happen .. but what this law carrier do is catching some illegal car lar... illegal betting lar... aiseh..really malaysia boleh....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Boink Boink said:
So hard working, 12 - 2pm is might hot nowadays.... Not to mention, today is friday, aint they supposed to be praticising their religious beliefs?
When choosing between MONEY/greed/corruption, and their God ... Which do u think they'll choose? hahahaa....

They rather waste their time catching people who they can easily bully and get money from, rather than protecting the citizens from REAL CRIMINALS...... like mat rempits for a start.

Police are fucked up. Fuck the Police and the "Law".

The Righteous Law is DEAD. I don't know why we normal citizens give up our rights so easily n kena governed, CONTROLLED, manipulated, and bullied by this country's rulers and rules.

Fuck it la wey, rules are meant to be broken.

insomniac

Known Member
May 25, 2006
nvrmind... next few nights they should be busy.
World Cup Quarter Finals, Semi Finals & Finals.
hehehehe....

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
Boink Boink said:
Bro keV-tec,

Was it just the police or was it one of their usual Kenduri Berramai Ramai withe JPJ, JAIS and narcotics, Jabatan Alam sekitar?

this 1 i dunno la... but seriously they where there from 12-2pm wor... haiya... u think those police afraid of sun ka... no way man!!!

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
nitrus said:
When choosing between MONEY/greed/corruption, and their God ... Which do u think they'll choose? hahahaa....

They rather waste their time catching people who they can easily bully and get money from, rather than protecting the citizens from REAL CRIMINALS...... like mat rempits for a start.

Police are fucked up. Fuck the Police and the "Law".

The Righteous Law is DEAD. I don't know why we normal citizens give up our rights so easily n kena governed, CONTROLLED, manipulated, and bullied by this country's rulers and rules.

Fuck it la wey, rules are meant to be broken.
ahaha, Boink Boink... listen to what nitrus bro say... he's correct... ahhaha

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
KeV-TEC said:
this 1 i dunno la... but seriously they where there from 12-2pm wor... haiya... u think those police afraid of sun ka... no way man!!!
most police are so black already that the sun can't make them any blacker .... Charcoals. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
KeV-TEC said:
ahaha, Boink Boink... listen to what nitrus bro say... he's correct... ahhaha
Haaa... not that I dont agree with the fella. But the last time I got stopped for Black Glass... I had to fork out almost my monthly installment. and boy was it susah.

Dunno la thses guys.

Bros, ANY INFO is always good info on where are civil serventas are doing their thing. Many thanks.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
nitrus said:
most police are so black already that the sun can't make them any blacker .... Charcoals.
wahahah.. u're right, very very rare chinese police set up road block 1...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
BLaCKHoWLING said:
i jes tore my tinting out... !@#!@#@!@!#!@#
......... couldn't imagine how is your monster look like without TINT!!! apa la lu...
if your car kena chase by cops your monster can outrun those cops ma... muahahah
once police lose u... they wont call for backup 1... or call helicopter... cuz malaysia is malaysia not western country... u c la d canny ong case... use motor to chase a tiara man.. stupid cop... then after losing d tiara liaw... what they do is go police station n report only... dint say wanna call back up continue search! DAMN
so takut apa...

Last edited:

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
i jes tore my tinting out... !@#!@#@!@!#!@#
Aiks Blackie... U also kena ar? The front part 3 layer i also tore out alrdy... Left the behind original black... Now looking for the clear glass to change... No choice... Have to go for inspection...

I heard that this few month is their big operation for tinting glass...
Will having operarion everywhere in malaysia... Must beware of it.... Damn it...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i didnt kena..my frens did.. 1 by 1 kena hunt down like dogs... i'm so sick n tired of this.. nobody is invincible... unless... u're royalty la...

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
i didnt kena..my frens did.. 1 by 1 kena hunt down like dogs... i'm so sick n tired of this.. nobody is invincible... unless... u're royalty la...
Ya lo... Normal citizen have no choice... Have to follow...
I got direct letter from JPJ somemore... Sigh... I know a lot of car kena like hell... Everyday driving car out like doing some bad things like that... Need to look around and beware of being catch and bloc.... Like a rat.... Damn tired...

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
tarrant8877 said:
Ya lo... Normal citizen have no choice... Have to follow...
I got direct letter from JPJ somemore... Sigh... I know a lot of car kena like hell... Everyday driving car out like doing some bad things like that... Need to look around and beware of being catch and bloc.... Like a rat.... Damn tired...
Bro can you calrify? did you get stopped at the road block? or did they send you a letter out of the blue?

Btw, I got stopped in May at one of those "KENDURIs". Had to use a runner.:Not_Impressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

on behalf of DRILL fren's

his car was stolen...
-satria silver color. plate no. WFG3185.
-the car have cyclone sticker at fornt windscreen.
-engine 4g91.
-seat ae92.
-5" tacho on dashbord.
-mivec sticker at side..

if saw this car please PM DRILL in zth or call at 012-6762020 (din)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience