JPJ OPS in Genting Tol

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
i have always wondered if there'll ever be a car as daring like that BMW M3 GTR in NFS : most wanted .... mwahahahahhahahaa

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
nitrus said:
i have always wondered if there'll ever be a car as daring like that BMW M3 GTR in NFS : most wanted .... mwahahahahhahahaa
errr i belive there was a zth member who posted in a thread his runaway story from a JPJ roadblock because he hasnt got the paperwork done for his engine transplant i think ? i only remembered it was a satria

anyone know the hero lol ?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
infernaL said:
errr i belive there was a zth member who posted in a thread his runaway story from a JPJ roadblock because he hasnt got the paperwork done for his engine transplant i think ? i only remembered it was a satria

anyone know the hero lol ?
lolzz.. runaway as in the cool , "drift here drift there, stop facing the jpj roadblock, wheel spin and u-turn away" kind ... or the "juz drive past the roadblock without stopping" kind ? lolzz... :biggrin:

anyway whoever that satria person was think better not mention here la even if anyone knows who he is ...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
seriously, got plp really drift at Genting route? mahai, they think life is too long for thm or wta?

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
highway also got la... those ppl not scare 1.... till they really accident baru tau!!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
the cops and jpjs are everywhere... baskit.. since thurs nite till today.. roadblocks every freakin where.. motorola, mayang, a&w and now.. KERINCHI link! baskit!

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
aiks, read news paper today... they said wanna 'action' until hari raya... when is the hari raya? wtf~!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
nitrus said:
lolzz.. runaway as in the cool , "drift here drift there, stop facing the jpj roadblock, wheel spin and u-turn away" kind ... or the "juz drive past the roadblock without stopping" kind ? lolzz... :biggrin:

anyway whoever that satria person was think better not mention here la even if anyone knows who he is ...
not so exaggerated lah //

i think was just going slow towards the roadblock and then flying like no tomorrow

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
This is bad.

Not because of the road block; I think they are just doing their job. But rather, the "ini salah", "itu salah" attitude they have. They should at least publicily mention clearly what is really legal and illegal, such as BOT, rollcages etc.

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
yea...i see tat road block also..damn massive.....look just like a jpj magazine photoshoot like tat...all park nicely...cos a long jam heading towards the rm4 tol..i was at the opposite road thankfully..

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
Nismofun said:
on october 24-25, "OPPS kaya RAYA"??:shocked:

they should target mat rempit 2...make noise every friday and sat night near my house main road. "cari mati" every week..here some copy paste link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l89JqWVBdOY&mode=related&search=Mat%20Rempit

october.. wtf... so many months to go...

i really hate the grey areas of malaysia's jpj rules.....

my car everything is legal, engine is registered done in jpj legally, exhaust is silence.... but i'm worry is the mirage bonet... some said can, some said cannot... wtf..

even once i asked a jpj officer... he said he samaned mirage bodykit b4, but when he went back read their rules n regulation, mirage bodykit is no offence at all~! he said he himself also confuse~! then how?

now i using the bonet should be legal, but according to him, sometimes may not legal... then what should i do?
i'm just a poor little young slow proton owner.. really pray hard they dun kacao me,

wtf those mat rempit kacao everywhere but they nvr bother? road block car make traffic jam for what?

do la something important~! :(

the highway near my house there every weekend those mat rempits really illegal racing....

over hundreds of them~!

flystyle la wat la... then 4-5 motors drag together la....

we used to yam cha there, which can see the highway, but now a days alot of mat rempits there racing n show off, that place is very very very noisy~! and some of them even purposely come the place we yam cha n vrrooooom vrrrooooom vroooomm vrooooooom then show off their loud exhaust n let us smell their 2t oil smell~! fuck~! they tot they very yeng cai, but actually very so hai~! now we seldom go there yam cha jo~

then everytime police switched on the blue lights when pass by there when ronda, but they nvr stop~!
then mat rempit all stop at the side.. then after police passed, those mat rempit start race again~!
then after 1 hour police come back pass by again, then mat rempit stop at the side... then police gone, they start race again~!!

wtf those police just can't stop by i belanja minum teh ais then scared those mat rempit stop racing?
prevent better then tok ko after sad case happen ma, those ronda police just stop their car there drink tea enough jo lor, those mat rempit all dun dare race ledi... aiks, geram betul~!!!!!

then now tell me jpj block ppls got passion mod their car nice nice but drive carefully on the road, but nvr go block those stupid illegal race n mat rempits~!! fxck~!!

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
but u see, how effective are these road blocks? u know, the one that i was flagged down last saturday.. the hard core ones are at the petrol station 1 km away.. they were like, filling up the entire petrol station full of mat rempits... i can see plates from J, N, M, W, B, u name it.. it was like a nationwide mat rempit - how-to-fly convention there. Yet, they drive off scott free... y? coz they are the hard core motherfuckers who dares to go 100km/h on the wrong side of the traffic n escape... u know wat? these people werent event 'touched'.. they hung out there at the station laughing.. raba-ing the bohsias and basically wat u see apes do in cages at zoo...

but us, we drive on normally .. yet we get flagged down and must contribute to..........

wat's the moral of the story?

if u wanna live yer life... live it to the fullest... if u want to be against the law... do it anyway u want.. coz if u abide the rules, u'll be governed by it... live it free...

yeah.. jes like the fuckin rempits...

i dont see justice in this man... seriously... i even told d cops... eh bang, kat bawah sana.. ada sekumpulan member tengah happy kat sana.. dia tunggu u la.... u know wat he say.. ahh.. saya pun tengah tunggu dia kat sini..

good eh? when will they learn? will u think the rempits will go jolly with d cops?

i jes don get it man....

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
its the matter how much coffeee can they get from the rempits compared to those driving big power power cars ? hmmmmm

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
inf: where's the justice in this? wanna see something? i found this in an international forum.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE MALAYSIAN IF ...
1. You believe everything the Government tells you.
2. But are willing to change your mind if someone slips you $50.
3. The whole world (and Soros) is out to suppress you and your country.
4. You think that Mahathir will be around in 2020.
5. You welcome all people (be they black or otherwise) who invest in the MSC (Multi-Super Corridor)
6. You think you are superior to most other Asians, but $50 can change that too.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
inf: where's the justice in this? wanna see something? i found this in an international forum.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE MALAYSIAN IF ...
1. You believe everything the Government tells you.
2. But are willing to change your mind if someone slips you $50.

3. The whole world (and Soros) is out to suppress you and your country.
4. You think that Mahathir will be around in 2020.
5. You welcome all people (be they black or otherwise) who invest in the MSC (Multi-Super Corridor)
6. You think you are superior to most other Asians, but $50 can change that too.
totally fucking agree la wey.

insomniac

Known Member
May 25, 2006
hahahha.... i think alot more ppl think before believing blindly these days.
take everything with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Power - Punchy definitely and if it weren't for the less direct CVT transmission, this 1.5L turbo Civic could've passed off as a sports sedan. Like if it had a DCT instead. Nevertheless, the 174ps / 220nm L15B7 lump is a gem of an engine, has good response and provides very decent acceleration all day anywhere.

Drive - This is easily the best part of the Civic. In most scenarios the ride is refined, grown up, executive like and well damped...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience