Jeremy Clarkson destroys a Kelisa!

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
Seabiscuit said:
Whenever Jeremy reviews a car. He'll always say "best car ever built" or "lousiest car ever". Where got so many "ever this" and "ever that" car? I remember once they stick some car pics on the fame board. There're not-cool, cool and sub zero portion to stick pics. This jocker throw my favorite BMW 5 series pic on the floor! To him, BMW 5 series is a ugliest car EVER. Bloody mad at him!
this episode i see b4 also....that episode got the japanese D1 drift racer one is it???haha...i dont like that board also...he put so many nice car to the not cool board..and he judge by his own way....and thrown bmw 5 series on the floor too....for us who dun wan merz and beemer??but the problem is most of ppl cannot afford that...i only afford kancil only...haiz....

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
i dl and watched the video...as a Malaysian..i am very sad..this is a new kelisa...brand new...he just destroyed by hammer....and.....exploded it.....he say kelisa is a junk....we know our car not better than europe cars...but....we affordable for buy that....and not beemers or merz....he just like insult Malaysian...i dun like his style for judge the cars like that.....fXXk him....

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If as of 2005 we still produce cars of this quality when other countries can produce much better ones at similar or lower prices, he by all means can judge our cars rubbish... he doesnt have to think from our perspective, he's in the UK where ppl dont work their asses off to own a kancil.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
ambayah said:
Perodua all same Daihatsu chassis la.
Kancil = Mira
Kelisa = Cuore
Kenari = Move
Kembara = Terios = Toyota Duo
Rusa = Hijet van
Myvi = Sirion/Boon = Toyota Paseo

all P2 cars are based on daihatsu cars. nothing to be shame off.

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Jeremy has done what is meant to be done to these type of cars...well done..

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Just because we're poor doesn't mean the rich has no say in their speech.
Jeremy Clarkson have seen many that we yet to see.....
He drives enough car to put him in that position of critics, no doubt about that. Put it bluntly, he drive car more than we eat rice... kekek

So, if he say Merc or BMW M5 sux, then we all know where our kelisa or proton lies...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
its not like we cant afford them...if the G were to abolish the stupid taxes on import cars and bitchslapping P1 and P2 for bullying us by putting a pricetag on a car that was supposed to cost at least half the current price they selling to us at the moment...i know if these two were better handled we all would drive a better car instead of...yes..total junk..i rather keep my 15 year old car than buying protons or perodua...honest...btw just finish dl...now wanna watch....toodles

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Check out some of the mindless dimwits who comment at PaulTan.org here: http://paultan.org/archives/2005/12/19/jeremy-clarkson-annihilates-the-perodua-kelisa/. Sometimes, reading shit like this by Malaysians really worries me. I mean are there really so many stupid Malaysians around. Seriously, even here at Zerotohundred.com, people display an astonishing lack of ability to comprehend or maybe they don't even try to comprehend, the things they read, or hear or see. And then they make woefully rash and baseless judgement based on their emotions rather than their brains. It is baffling and scary at the same time because if this is a reflection of the general populace, then Malaysia is going into the dumps.

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
dont take the show seriously
clarkson is an entertainer, his job is to put on a good show

Raymond@M-BeasT

Mar 2, 2006
Dremel said:
Humiliated and smashed with sledgehammer in front of public, hanged to a crane while 1 tonne of weight is attached to the other end
etc etc.. you name it.. hehehe

download here

This clip is cropped from Jeremy Clarkson's own show which is Heaven And Hell DVD release(2005).
It's almost the same as the previous productions like Head to Head, Shootout, Hot Metal,
Motorsport Mayhem, No Limits.. and others

Full Length Video

Description:
1. Maserati Quattroporte
2. Old Renault Espace (tortured and sent to hell)
3. Aston Martin DB9 Volante
4. Range Rover Sport
5. Triumph TR7 vs Ford Scorpio (medieval style)
6. Kelisa (the most hated car in the show)
7. All generation of BMW M5
8. Ferrari F430 vs BMW M5(E90) (now who's the man? heheh)
9. Ferrari Enzo
10. VW Golf GTI Mk1 - Mk5
11. Citroen 2CV (LOL)
12. Corvette vs TVR Sagaris
13. Vauxhall Monaro vs. Mitsu Evo 8 FQ400
14. Kelisa (enough said)
15. Aston Martin V8 Vantage
16. Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
why i can't download the video from this links?????:angry_smile:

KingHaruan

Known Member
Nov 29, 2004
Earth
sta said:
dont take the show seriously
clarkson is an entertainer, his job is to put on a good show
yup...totaly agree...don't waste your time getting annoyed by clarkson man...he's an entertainer...reminds me of simon in american idols, ppl love that kind of show & attitude...keeps the show rating high...

he is all show...forgive the man if he's a little ":stupid:diffrent" hehehe ...
you like the car...thats your taste and opinion...he does'nt, hell thats his taste and opinion...there a lot of ZTH members also just like him in ZTH... (entertainers....haihhhh...)..hehehehehe

kapitan

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
I sort of has to agree with what jeremy said... its justified...

He said he hates Malaysian n Korean cars cos its built for commercial purpose rather than someone who has passion about cars...

Its true... I think Malaysian built cars, be it Proton, P2, Toyota, Hyundai etc really are rubbish... just look at the price you paid for it and their after sales services... ITS RUBBISH!!! I have been having this annoying problem with my Vios rear suspension making loud sound when cornering fast or going over tilted roads... the SC just dont know whats wrong with it... they arent even bothered... just reallign my spring and drive from inside SC to the parking outside and tell me no sound already... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANZAI MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://protonmania.com/index.php/topic,283.0.html"]http://protonmania.com/index.php/topic,283.0.html[/URL]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience