Jeremy Clarkson destroys a Kelisa!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I watch the full version already. Damn kau funny man. He put all the car going to hell one side and all the cars going to heaven one side. Its quite a humiliation but i think it will have good viewer's rate.

He just use a cutting machine to cut open the roof of the Citreon Espace and it become a convertible 7 seater. Drive a for a while the car chassis just broke into 2 and he just keep driving the front part..Hahaha...:biggrin:
He take the Ford and the TR7 and arm the cars with a shield and a jowstick let the car go for a head on collision....BOOM..:biggrin: engine explode and burn to death.
He then take a toyota and bang it straight into a concrete pillar...end of story:biggrin:
He also did took an Matra, told a precision driver to drove it in a car park and destroy it by banging it to the concrete pillars and just shred the car to pieces.
Then the Kelisa...nothing to say, his action can show u that how much he hate it.
The Citreon 2CV a piece of rubbish. He just destroy the car with a big tank hanging above then drop...whole car kemek kau kau...:biggrin: He said the CV2 had killed more whales then the Norwegiens and left a big whole in the ozone layer...Hahaha..

I think in his head onle those very very damn expensive cars that cannot be own by mere mortals like us is consider a good car.

He did criticises about those expensive car too. Like the BMW M5 can drive a man mad cause to many electronic gadgets, just only the gearbox can have 11 settings !!:eek: but with the push of the M buton it can be the fun car to drive. Ferrari Enzo also kena his critics like what the hell is a radiation sensor doing inside a race car ? Its not a practical daily car. The Enzo clutch can only withstand 3 times full blown launch ONLY..:eek: how unpractical is that!

Its quite entertaining to watch.

Last edited:
Dremel said:
The full length video? I wish I could.. but it's too big

when he says big, he means BIG!
all 714.13Mb of it..:tongue:

There are a lot more of Jeremy's videos on the internet. Try looking for them on torrent sites. I personally can't get enough of him. Just bloody entertaining...and informative, of course.

full listing

1.Jeremy Clarkson's Motorsport Mayhem (1995)
2.Jeremy Clarkson - Unleashed On Cars (1996)
3.The Best Of Jeremy Clarkson's Motorworld (1996)
4.More Motorsport Mayhem Featuring Jeremy Clarkson And Steve Rider (1996)
5.Jeremy Clarkson's Unlimited Extreme Machines (1997)
6.Jeremy Clarkson - Apocalypse Clarkson (1997)
7.The Most Outrageous Jeremy Clarkson Video In The World...Ever (1998)
8.Jeremy Clarkson Head To Head (1999)
9.Jeremy Clarkson - At Full Throttle (2000)
10.Jeremy Clarkson - Top 100 Cars (2001)
11.Jeremy Clarkson - Speed (2001)
12.Jeremy Clarkson - No Limits (2002)
13.Jeremy Clarkson's Shootout (2003)
14.Jeremy Clarkson - Hot Metal (2004)
15.Jeremy Clarkson - Heaven And Hell (2005)

I do only have 1,2,8,12,13,14,15, can't managed to find others

Sorry about the quality of the clip. I have to decrease the original bitrate a little bit from 1200kbps to 360kbps so it's easy to be downloaded. If not, the original size of that kelisa clip should be around 60MB++. Well, it's still acceptable right?

Go download the full video of Heaven and Hell, very high quality, worth every bytes!

finaly i watched it .... its just sooooooooooo good
the thing i like about it , like top gear is the video quality , its just something about the colour code or whatever u call it .. gives a very elegant production feel .

a very good show of supercars put together and the feeling of the kelisa exploding is just beyond satisfactory .. i dont know why lol

i think he , ( Jeremy Clarkson ) has the best job in the world as he has driven most of the cars in the world ( he said so from a review of Gran Tourismo 4 if i remember correctly ) .

Umm, I think the claim that he has driven most of the cars in the world is a bit of a stretch, even for him. Most of the "notable" cars in the world, yes.

certainly agree wif jeremy, can't denied that proton and perdua are corporations that perduce junk, not car ... thats why i buy a old corolla rather than a new proton or perdua ... except myvi, coz is using daihatsu chasis ... which is .. not malaysia design nor made ! bravo jeremy

zealless said:
certainly agree wif jeremy, can't denied that proton and perdua are corporations that perduce junk, not car ... thats why i buy a old corolla rather than a new proton or perdua ... except myvi, coz is using daihatsu chasis ... which is .. not malaysia design nor made ! bravo jeremy

Perodua all same Daihatsu chassis la.

Seabiscuit said:
Whenever Jeremy reviews a car. He'll always say "best car ever built" or "lousiest car ever". Where got so many "ever this" and "ever that" car? I remember once they stick some car pics on the fame board. There're not-cool, cool and sub zero portion to stick pics. This jocker throw my favorite BMW 5 series pic on the floor! To him, BMW 5 series is a ugliest car EVER. Bloody mad at him!

this episode i see b4 also....that episode got the japanese D1 drift racer one is it???haha...i dont like that board also...he put so many nice car to the not cool board..and he judge by his own way....and thrown bmw 5 series on the floor too....for us who dun wan merz and beemer??but the problem is most of ppl cannot afford that...i only afford kancil only...haiz....

i dl and watched the video...as a Malaysian..i am very sad..this is a new kelisa...brand new...he just destroyed by hammer....and.....exploded it.....he say kelisa is a junk....we know our car not better than europe cars...but....we affordable for buy that....and not beemers or merz....he just like insult Malaysian...i dun like his style for judge the cars like that.....fXXk him....

If as of 2005 we still produce cars of this quality when other countries can produce much better ones at similar or lower prices, he by all means can judge our cars rubbish... he doesnt have to think from our perspective, he's in the UK where ppl dont work their asses off to own a kancil.

ambayah said:
Perodua all same Daihatsu chassis la.
Kancil = Mira
Kelisa = Cuore
Kenari = Move
Kembara = Terios = Toyota Duo
Rusa = Hijet van
Myvi = Sirion/Boon = Toyota Paseo

all P2 cars are based on daihatsu cars. nothing to be shame off.

Jeremy has done what is meant to be done to these type of cars...well done..

Just because we're poor doesn't mean the rich has no say in their speech.
Jeremy Clarkson have seen many that we yet to see.....
He drives enough car to put him in that position of critics, no doubt about that. Put it bluntly, he drive car more than we eat rice... kekek

So, if he say Merc or BMW M5 sux, then we all know where our kelisa or proton lies...

its not like we cant afford them...if the G were to abolish the stupid taxes on import cars and bitchslapping P1 and P2 for bullying us by putting a pricetag on a car that was supposed to cost at least half the current price they selling to us at the moment...i know if these two were better handled we all would drive a better car instead of...yes..total junk..i rather keep my 15 year old car than buying protons or perodua...honest...btw just finish dl...now wanna watch....toodles

Check out some of the mindless dimwits who comment at PaulTan.org here: http://paultan.org/archives/2005/12/19/jeremy-clarkson-annihilates-the-perodua-kelisa/. Sometimes, reading shit like this by Malaysians really worries me. I mean are there really so many stupid Malaysians around. Seriously, even here at Zerotohundred.com, people display an astonishing lack of ability to comprehend or maybe they don't even try to comprehend, the things they read, or hear or see. And then they make woefully rash and baseless judgement based on their emotions rather than their brains. It is baffling and scary at the same time because if this is a reflection of the general populace, then Malaysia is going into the dumps.

Top Bottom