Jensen VM9311TS DVD/CD Receiver with 7'' Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Jensen VM9311TS DVD/CD Receiver with 7'' Monitor

shahrill EK2

Aug 27, 2006
t comes with the remote, media module and manual. Veiw pictures below for more detail. Feel free to ask any questions.

Jensen's VM9311TS DVD player sports a motorized, 7" touchscreen, plays back all types of DVDs and CDs, and offers plenty of options for system expansion. While you drive, enjoy your CDs or the radio — your music will sound great through the powerful built-in amplifier. Watch videos on the screen when you're parked, or hook up a rear-seat screen for your passengers when you're on the go.
The VM9311TS will even play MP3 and WMA files that you've recorded onto a DVD. You can fit up to 999 songs on a single DVD disc, putting days of music right at your fingertips. You'll also find an auxiliary audio/video input, so you can connect another entertainment source to your system. The included remote control lets your passengers control the show from the back seat.
Read More

Expansion is the name of the game with the VM9311TS. Add an optional XM satellite radio and subscription, and drive to the endless variety of XM programming. Connect the optional iPod® adapter cable, and play your iPod through the VM9311TS, control it with the touchscreen, see song and artist info on the display, and even recharge the iPod's battery. Three sets of preamp outputs provide convenient connections for your outboard amplifiers.

Details:

• DVD receiver with built-in amplifier (13 watts RMS/40 peak x 4 channels, CEA-2006 compliant)
  • 7" motorized, retractable video screen
  • 16-step display angle adjustment
  • plays DVDs, DVD-Rs/RWs, DVD+Rs/RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, MP3/WMA CDs, video CDs, SVCDs, and picture CDs (JPEG format)
  • plays MP3/WMA files on DVD — up to 999 tracks
  • audio processor lets you adjust bass and treble center frequencies, bass "Q," and subwoofer crossover point
  • works with Jensen's jLink iPod adapter cable (not included): controls all iPod functions through the touchscreen
  • male 3.5mm to male RCA cable included for connecting portable audio players
  • XM Satellite Radio-ready (you can add satellite radio for under $100, plus subscription)
  • audio/video input
  • video output for external screen
  • front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
  • AM/FM tuner
  • 18 FM/12 AM presets
  • wireless remote
  • frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
  • DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
  • FM sensitivity: 9 dBf
any question,sms and call me here:019-9917655 (shahrill)

Attachments

shahrill EK2

Aug 27, 2006
the size of player is same with the most single din player,actually i removed from my EJ7,it's fit at all for EJ control panel.
reason for selling:i want to selling my car and i change it put cd player only

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
still got ka bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seriously nothing much to say already, so just bear with me and feast your eyes...

Two cars sent in for headlamp restoration.

This mini's headlamps was in severe condition.

Not just yellow but plenty of fine deep cracks.

Sanding this took a lot of effort as the headlamps were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience