JDM Civic EK3 96/99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

JDM Civic EK3 96/99

joni_loco

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Honda Civic EK3 '96. registered '99. dark green colour. all stock standard except for rims & tyres. good for EK9 transformation. RM53,500. call me to view. don't ask me questions here cos i'm on Hari Raya holiday for the whole of next week.

joni_loco

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
xerofighter : interested n serious buyers will straight away give a call....number to call is 012-2571526

K20AEK : helo....if RM45k i surely "pakai sendiri" maa...where can get EK for RM45k unless u r a used car dealer who slash the price kaw-kaw...

philipplim

Known Member
Mar 18, 2004
Honda EK3

Hi there,
interested in seeing your car..if u dun mind, can post some photos on the forum itself or you can send them to me directly at [email protected]

by the way, is the price for your car nego?
interested in it,,
hope to hear from you soon

cheers
phil

joni_loco

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
sure can nego...i dont have any pictures of the car cos i lost my digicam. call me and we can arrange an appointment. so you can view the real thing....

joni_loco

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Update !

front facelift is '99 spec. owner will take back the registration number....

CKLOO

Nov 12, 2005
Looking For CIVIC EK V-TEC

I am looking for CIVIC (year 97-99).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota Motor has decided to step outside the boundaries of the school compound for the eleventh edition of its Toyota Eco Youth (TEY) program to include the community surrounding the school for a tougher challenge.

The launch was officiated by Tuan Haji Muhamat Roli Bin Haji Hassan, Director of Co-Curriculum and Arts Department, Ministry of Education, Takashi Hibi, Deputy Chairman of UMW Toyota Motor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience