JB New Section........ Part 4.....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
wait....!!! who said insurans pay out parts depends on your car year? ITS A MUST WORKSHOP USE NEW and ORI. Its INSURANS POLICY to pay NEW parts not used/old. Not say ur car old, thn they pay u in old parts price. wat a BULLSHIT...!!!

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
calvin,
u see this? life is short. today u lucky. alive and posting. what is today wasnt that lucky aNd you end up.... xxxxxxxx.... how? wasted rite? so do 1.8l..... let the workshop kaotim the bumper and spray for you. At least you still able to get the thing done. but 1.8l? you ask insurans pay and see how? dun tell me debts la. even world richest man also in debts la.... have u check Mircosoft Bill profile yet?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
oh yeah, even if you on debts also not that bad. imagine you on debts, but u use the money to play turbo and 1.8l, thn one day u king kong kiau. thn u get FOC.... you no need to pay 4ever but get to enjoy 1st...

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
Ya frank, u got a point. It's a compulsory to use new parts. But also depends on what u insured. 3rd party bye bye.

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
oh yeah, even if you on debts also not that bad. imagine you on debts, but u use the money to play turbo and 1.8l, thn one day u king kong kiau. thn u get FOC.... you no need to pay 4ever but get to enjoy 1st...

wahahahah...MCH. like that also can.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
hmm...
i blur abt the insurance la....
i heard they were talkin abt 3rd party....
coz my car edi finish paying....
then they say somethin like normally ppl finish pay the car liao then insured 3rd party...
i'm not sure abt this...
need to ask my father wat kindda insurance policy he buy......

frank...
if like dat...
wanna go wif me to my fren;s workshop n question him???
i oso got think b4...
ask him go "worsen" my car...
hope to claim more...
but then they edi took pics like 15mins after accident....
n police oso taken pics edi......

haih....
dun care bout claim more or wat la....
wat till the adjuster come n see how much can claim....
here agak oso no use one.....
after dat oni sit down n do calculation....
most probably my car will hav few tone during CNY.....

coz i was told my insurance company kindda slow one.......
need 2weeks then oni the adjuster come over n see my car....
so my car literrary park at workshop do nth......
if the damage wasnt so bad.....
if my front passenger door still can open....
i'd still drive around......
haih

frank....
gimme "waktu rehat" till my car complete ok???
dun wanna think abt performance now.....
just wanna settle n get the best out of this repair.....
settle this liao then oni think other things......

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
haha...
i also got the ori bumber....
haha...
calvin sud know that...
calvin... wat u say also true...
bodypart better try to keep more low profile...
dun forget urs is illegal....
and claim wat u can claim now u dun make more damage later the insurance company see so big claim then they will start to find ur weakness and try not to pay full or even avoid paying....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
ok. insurans claims is very simple.

there is 2 types. i dunno what is the proper terms but since everyone using the same terms so shall i. There is so call 1st party policy and 3rd party policy. 1st party means should u happen accident, the policy will cover your car and the other party car. 3rd party means if there is accident, and If you're in fault, then the victim can claim on you. But you urself canot claim regardless your victim or the cause of accident.

SO if your case is 3rd party insurans, thn all the repair on your car u will have to fork out. But im sure yours is not the case. coz you've mentioned there is adjuster came and take pic on your car. If your car was not covered, the adjuster wun even bother your car but to snap pic on victim car coz that is the car they need to pay and they need to value what is the damange cost.

moreover, if yours is 3rd party, the workshop most likely will tell you up front coz they scared later they repair thn collect no money.

you can worsen the car damage. you can go and bang more but since polis and adjuster has taken pic, there is nothing u can do.

i guess your car will "stuck" in there got at least good 3 weeks. u should pray to able to collect the car be4 CNY

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
kean,
few K's normally they dun bother. Only exceed 10k then they will really go dig up. Anyway alot of those serious acident, rm7k-8k can kaotim. I still remmeber my ex Waja, bang the rear satria at 60kmh at least (satria standstill), the whole repair fees not even more thn RM8k but look at the car shape was like...............

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Evening Y'all
was On Mc today.. :)

Sorry to hear about ur car Cal.
Like Frank Says, Hope you get it back before cny at least..

Kiasu,
add my name to the ori name list on the first page pls.
cricket @ coolval; Tmn Pelangi ; 016-773 0339
thanks
U might also want to edit other ppls details..
cause i think some details are changed :)

Last edited:

persis

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
wassup ppl.....

my condolence calvin.....
yea.. dun think ur insurance is 3rd party wan....

anyway.... if u wanna spray other den ur black den take pearl metalic black lo..... nice... got bling bling glitter wan....

n headlights is RM750 (LED ring), RM1000 (CCFL ring). i get 4 u den different price.... that's d market price outside...

ur car is reli damn bad shape wei.....
if ur tire din kena anything while turning full to d right n left den u shud b able 2 drive around....

HID i took out edi.... now waiting for kean if he wan anot....
if he dowan n u wan it den u take lo.....

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
persis...
i think if calvin change projector headlamp he cant use h4 lah...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
im opem for donation

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
my condolences to calvin...

kiasu...my number 0167115583.....

insurance.....less than rm5k damage...adjuster wont come see....just take pic and submit to insurance company

if car more than 5yrs old....they will not use new parts unless cannot find second hand....

pussies.....ur hid can fit my spot light ka?

if 3rd party insurance.....u pay first then wait long long for insurance company pay u back....thats y if motorbike accident...sure scrap....

last but not least.....can i have a vote that Basil's posting on par with CHB??!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

recently i realised that my lightings of my car is getting dimmer and dimmer day by day. I've just changed the battery yesterday and i found out that it's getting harder to start (slower crank) after few runs. could it be my alternator not supplying sufficient charge to the battery ?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience