Japan n taiwan Parts

A32

Apr 21, 2007
i'm using ori stock absorber with eibach spring.

Got used HWL adjustable with top piilow ball selling for A32 selling RM800 only..
the pic you post isn`t the adjustable wan to sell?

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
paulson hia, is the ori door panel match the diana kit???? coz since the door panel is made of PU....... it would be definitely better than the diana series door panel which is made of fibreglass.....

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
paulson hia, is the ori door panel match the diana kit???? coz since the door panel is made of PU....... it would be definitely better than the diana series door panel which is made of fibreglass.....
This OEM panel slightly thiner but higher than DIANA wo.. of course can fit if u dont mind..n its made by PU

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
paulson hia..... if i want the PU door panel (1set) w/o the side skirts can ar????? how much would it be???? plz quote if can......

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Yep, the chrome interior door handle does add some shines inside.
When replacing it, just use hammer with a cloth to knock lightly on one end of the panel until the 3 plactic holder off the door steel plate.

Paulson, would there be any chrome/titanium coloured power window switch plates? The wood trim type like not so suitable leh. Also any nice gear shift nob ah? I need ur help, cos I cannot read chinese. Thanks.

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
Yep, the chrome interior door handle does add some shines inside.
When replacing it, just use hammer with a cloth to knock lightly on one end of the panel until the 3 plactic holder off the door steel plate.

Paulson, would there be any chrome/titanium coloured power window switch plates? The wood trim type like not so suitable leh. Also any nice gear shift nob ah? I need ur help, cos I cannot read chinese. Thanks.
Will try to look for it

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my

(500+500+50)x0.144=RM151.2

(200+200+80+50)x0.144=RM76.32

ship together 3kg+- = RM64.08

Total RM 291.6

I think quality will not much different for sport light. thanks

Regards,
Paulson

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,

any good tool shops around leisure mall area that sell garage tools such as timing light, support jacks, hydraulic floor jack, etc.

around tmn midah, phoenix plaza, tmn len sen, leiure mall, tmn connought would be good. don't intend to travel far.

thanks. :)

pls provide a contact number and an address.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience