Japan n taiwan Parts

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
if only you have paypal account in Australia, I guess you can make some good money.

There is a high demand on japanese items in Australia's import scene, but lack of services to help them deal with the auction sites dampens their interest.

Maybe you should create a local back account :)

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
if only you have paypal account in Australia, I guess you can make some good money.

There is a high demand on japanese items in Australia's import scene, but lack of services to help them deal with the auction sites dampens their interest.

Maybe you should create a local back account :)
Thanks for ur advise bro..

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Paulson,

I am looking for a complete set of wood trim (dashboard, a/c&radio&gearshift panel, power window switches panel). How much plus all? Thanks.

Is there any chrome power window switches?

Also any good Mesh grille or mesh wire?

Last edited:

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
bugger, why I never see these stuffs while browsing through the auction pages? Paulson, you are tempting me right now, should have shown me earlier so that I can send them in one postage :p , but anyway, can I know the following details:

1)NISSAN CEFIRO A32 ¸mª«²°Yahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ

Is this just one DIN pocket or two? and does it flap down, or does it look just like the drawer?

2)
a) ¤é²£ NISSAN CEFIRO A32 §ï¸Ë »·ªñ³½²´+CCFLÂÅ¥Õ¥ú°éYahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ
b) (¿E¥ú¬ì§Þ)¨T¨®.H7.H3.LED¥ú°é³½²´§ë®g¿O.¾A¦X§ï¸ËHID©ÎªÌÃú¿O.Å種¤@©w¹L.¥þ¨¾¤ô³]­pYahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ

What is the different between the two? They both sell the projectors kit only, but why such a huge price difference?

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
by the way, I suggest we 'sticky' this thread and change the thread name to :

"A32 Aftermarket Parts : by BidTrade"

what do you guys think? I prefer to shop here than searching through the bloody chinese pages, can't understand a freaking word :D

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
bugger, why I never see these stuffs while browsing through the auction pages? Paulson, you are tempting me right now, should have shown me earlier so that I can send them in one postage :p , but anyway, can I know the following details:

http://tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/d20547787

Is this just one DIN pocket or two? and does it flap down, or does it look just like the drawer?

2)
a) ¤é²£ NISSAN CEFIRO A32 §ï¸Ë »·ªñ³½²´+CCFLÂÅ¥Õ¥ú°éYahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ
b) (¿E¥ú¬ì§Þ)¨T¨®.H7.H3.LED¥ú°é³½²´§ë®g¿O.¾A¦X§ï¸ËHID©ÎªÌÃú¿O.Å種¤@©w¹L.¥þ¨¾¤ô³]*pYahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ

What is the different between the two? They both sell the projectors kit only, but why such a huge price difference?

Its might be auction posted after you browse hehehe...

1)NISSAN CEFIRO A32 ¸mª«²°Yahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ
The price is for one unit, not just flap down, its like drawer. Press on the surface, the drawer will come out..

2) Price difference due to
a) A high low version projector light+CCLF with installation
b) Low beam only without installation

of course the brand are different.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I am trying to add a new ECU and it ask for Teeth Per Turn and Edge. Any guys know where I can find this figure?

Any know know where I can loan an oscilliscope????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience