IPOH TT

kenken

Oct 7, 2005
the guy who drive the white color r*dl*ne sponsored KE70?

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
Hello everyone ~

I need some directions please...

I wanted to donate my old clothings but where should i put it ? I tried salvation army in Ipoh but those are juz kids la....my clothes all adult size la.

Anyone ? In Ipoh please...

kenken

Oct 7, 2005
there's a charity organization call faces. they are based in ipoh. you find them thru facebook.

ICE_addict

Jan 8, 2007
to all sifus2...where can i tune my highcam and adjustable cam pulley in ipoh...???

ipohboy

Sep 25, 2006
to all sifus2...where can i tune my highcam and adjustable cam pulley in ipoh...???
You can try ask Infinity motorsports. Ask for Ah leong.

map : Infinity Motorsports & AP Engineering

the signboard outside the shop is "AP Engineering" deals with modified race motorcycles and cam work. that one the person to ask is Ah Peng. Fei lo v-tec also send some parts there to modified.

If they ask where you get this info, just said one word "ABEMIYA" . :biggrin:

biceps

From Facebook
Nov 19, 2009
Hai,would like to meet Ipoh yen.M from Pg but every 2 weeks spend 3 days in Ipoh.Very interested to have TT with u guys.Hv joined Fitness concept gym in Ipoh since hv only one friend in Ipoh.I stay in regal lounge every trip Im there.

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Hai,would like to meet Ipoh yen.M from Pg but every 2 weeks spend 3 days in Ipoh.Very interested to have TT with u guys.Hv joined Fitness concept gym in Ipoh since hv only one friend in Ipoh.I stay in regal lounge every trip Im there.
hello, welcome to Ipoh..
Sad to admit, TT here 'died' many moons ago..
Seems all ipoh lang too bz.. hehe
hope u enjoy ur stay here ya..
make sure u noe how 2 go makan2 yummy foods le..

dekra27

Sep 6, 2009

Care to hilite any good wshops doing compression tests in Ipoh?And do u guys have any ideas how much RM involved for it?

Thanks in advance!

nakamichi

hi all...

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. been long time...

dekra27: compression test involve lots of things to be done to calculate cylinder volume n CC volume.. not sure where u can test that in ipoh...

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

melody: yeap TT here indeed dies many moons ago... but hope to have one after so long... bit hard to arrange...

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

melody: yeap TT here indeed dies many moons ago... but hope to have one after so long... bit hard to arrange...

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Hahaha.. .Can always ask me to come out for TT one... I'm quite free at nite...

eric_ho20

Nov 23, 2004
haha ... everybody still wondering around zth one ... TT TT TT ...

I would like to DIY my own micro compressor. i heard a few of you guys here successfully built one. can anybody help me on this?