IPOH TT

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
from i see..it's organized by a performance part shop....not sure if its worth paying to go..

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
sunday morning bumpyYYy ... Happy Holidaysss :sleep::sleep::sleep:

nakamichi

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
hi folks...

eric:
yah... been very bz lately... lots of things to finish up...

evolancer:
howdy... long time no see....

any date after this?
2nd january wan tt or not?

cheers

Bump: hi folks...

eric:
yah... been very bz lately... lots of things to finish up...

evolancer:
howdy... long time no see....

any date after this?
2nd january wan tt or not?

cheers

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
Just checking... anyone in Ipoh know a good shop that can do toe, camber and caster alignment? Need to do for my car...
same question here... anybody knows where I can custom setup my alignment? I have custom alignment specs just need a shop with good tools to do it. (plus level surface of course).

Already asked Weng Cheong, they can't do caster.

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
same question here... anybody knows where I can custom setup my alignment? I have custom alignment specs just need a shop with good tools to do it. (plus level surface of course).

You can try Ipoh Tyres at Kampar Road.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

Did you go to Weng Cheong at Jln. Kuala Kangsar? Last I did my car there, they have caster readings on the machine as I am running castor rods on mine.

They should be able to help you since they have the latest alignment machines there ...

ipohboy

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
Eyong: Yes, I went to the j k.kangsar branch. They said they can't do it. But to be honest, I'm a bit skeptical about their work/equipments because my friend had negative experience there.

I will try or send a test subject to Ipoh tyres then.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong: Yes, I went to the j k.kangsar branch. They said they can't do it. But to be honest, I'm a bit skeptical about their work/equipments because my friend had negative experience there.

I will try or send a test subject to Ipoh tyres then.

Hmmm ... I must be the lucky one then ... Normally, I would speak to Ah Chun (the tall, boss) and he's quite ok.

Well, give it a go at Ipoh Tyres and see how they go. I used to know a very famous monster always does his tyres there ...

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
CNY has come and gone... So is Valentines... Still no TT? Everyone so busy ar?

Bump: CNY has come and gone... So is Valentines... Still no TT? Everyone so busy ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently using evo twin pot + ebc green stuff need to change to aftermarket brake disc rotor (slit) endless , project mu, dba. Which 1 has the highest C/P upgrade from stock disc rotor and which brake pad to pair with. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience