Introduction for New Member.

strontium_bismuth

Apr 20, 2005
malacca-s.alam
ok guyz , nice to meet you all . I'm shafiq a.k.a strontium_bismuth , from malacca and currently study in kuantan . Driving AE80 (still virgin) and only 5% touchable. Looking for bt or 4AGZE (still saving) . Sifoos out there, please help me or please correct me if anything wrong. TQ !

EG9

TRD16v said:
pendekar zul,
eh apsal ur car? wat happen? still tak keluar2 lagi ke from workshop? sori to hear dat but i guess once de car come out sure power giler la bila ramming sepang track coming may.. hhheheehehee.. :D :)

Regards,
Mike
How to ram at sepang...PETRO PRICE INCREASE AGAIN!!!!!

MySecaSx

Aug 16, 2004
ampang,selangor
hi all,
my name oso zul but i'm not pendekar...kira zul_jr lah,
drive EE90 aka SecaSX with Diesel Sound(SVT la tuu...)...
stay at Bkt.Indah,Ampang......
Chu...
yaelah..minyak naik lagi 10cent,kawe baru lepas isi full tank!!

LuXun

Dec 16, 2004
Ipoh, JB
Hi, I'm Loke from somewhere near Ipoh, currently in JB. Very newbie... see more but don't post much... Newbie ma. Driving AE101 20V.

travis_ckf

Jul 5, 2004
Subang Jaya/PD
name here is travis chang, a jobless grad now :P
n driving a standard AE101 with minor mods only.
Still believe that 4AFE rocks!!!! :lol:

goosfrabar

Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Harris3s said:
Hi.. I'm Aris a.ka Harris driving 95 SEG wif 3sgte inside....
u wanna pickup try 3s turbo.... pssh pssh n burning tyres.

I;m from KOta Bharu Kelantan.

Thank u.
wah.. beams engine ah? mr2 or altezza?

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
They call me the Lonely Driver. I drive one of the loudest, most feared car in this sub forum. Try and take me in the corner and i'll understeer so bad we'll double crash. I love to talk big, act cool and lansi. If u see my car and and confuse me for a wannabe, u will be treated to a free lesson in the meaning of "crash test dummy".

Im as moody as they come, I love prying knowledge from the others but i hate sharing my knowledge when im not in the mood. I am the forum's official newbie breaker and resident nightmare. When i am left behind by the other fast drivers here, its only bcoz I am listening to the radio while scratching my right leg on half throttle.

Mess with me at your own risk. Welcome aboard, fresh meat.

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
harlo my name is christopher, you can call me chris, or my screen name rollakid, whichever you preffer lar. i'm only 19, nearly 20 less than 2 months :D inexperience in almost everything.. so porbably can call me newbie also lar.

i actually know more bout coms than cars, but i like cars better, slowly learn more things by the day. i like old school cars, especially toyota's, but i like alot of other cars too, but i dun like honda cuz somehow i see it as kind of an enemy on the road <_<

i drive an ol skol KE70, can say 85% stock =( . the most serious prob of my car is body roll, second is damn underpower and third is very noisy. my driving sux too, used to always get into dangerous situation and almost accident but i've been improving slowly. been learning to pek corner faster and faster, but i've reach the limit of my car already as i know when the car will let go. so i want upgrade the suspension first, since i got better than average tires aready :D

i see my bro as my rival of some sort, he is good in driving FF, at least i think so cuz i just dun have the confidence to go fast in an FF car o_o". sommore his car alot faster than mine....

eddie

stock ae111 checking in........

auto nia, no power wan......... :D