Altis Member.

Robbie

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
Hey guys,
I'm Robbie, own a Toy Altis Rolla's. Thought of like getting the Altis Owner together and maybe exchage and share some ideas (mods, engine and etc). Maybe a meet up or something. What say you guys?
I saw a few beauty Altis out there and wanna get to know them to exchage ideas. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys. Cheers

Last edited:

Robbie

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
Also.. introduce yourself, what have you upgraded and so on..thanks

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
wow..nice man!! haha..
this Pic this i founded long time ago too!!! Is in Car domain rite?
Car domain got A lots of Altis pic..
I lost all altis pic man..
R u an Altis modder?

Robbie

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
Hey bro cck,
Nope! i'm not the owner but YEAH, the pic is from cardomain. Among all the Altis, corolla S for the american, this is the most sexiest Altis i saw.And this car is from U.S. And will do the same on my altis. Wat do you think?..beauty right.. I just got my self a new bodykits and eyelids(headlight). Will paint the headlight sometime this month. But not enough$$$ to get a set of rim.. will have to wait for two months time...

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
There's an altis running around seremban area with 18" rims and 4 pot front brakes ... heheheh keep a lookout for it .. :D

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
that altis already downgrade to 17.......1st thing you would like to do is change the coil spring.....ori very floaty i also tak boleh tahan.......

Robbie

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
Thanks Tom's for the advise... yeah i can feel it floating very much on the highway with high speed.. so i change the coil spring ... eibach. Ok ar.. ? but still have a little like sampan..hehe.. but so much better now. I guess its because the tire i'm using. Standard ler..hehe...

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
Hey Brodah!!

Robbie said:
Hey bro cck,
Nope! i'm not the owner but YEAH, the pic is from cardomain. Among all the Altis, corolla S for the american, this is the most sexiest Altis i saw.And this car is from U.S. And will do the same on my altis. Wat do you think?..beauty right.. I just got my self a new bodykits and eyelids(headlight). Will paint the headlight sometime this month. But not enough$$$ to get a set of rim.. will have to wait for two months time...
Hello Robbie,
Yeah..:tee: This is the sexiest corolla i ever seen!! I started love this car year ago..LOL
Haha...Maybe your idea is same as mine.. I also wanna find this bumper but as i know.
This bumper is original for Colrolla S.. maybe can find it if u put more effort on it.
I had stayed in KL one year oledi coz study in college but i cant find this bumper.. usually the other type.. One is trd version and one is sharp sharp one(dont know how to xplain)
Which type of bumper u bought? Wow,, i really wan to see your baby..he he
How about the smoked head lamp? nice or not? how do u think?

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
yolk said:
There's an altis running around seremban area with 18" rims and 4 pot front brakes ... heheheh keep a lookout for it .. :D
Wa...Crazy man.. 18" is superb already!!!
Any pic kah... hehe.. then we can share share ler,,
What is 4 pot? i know is about brake..

Robbie

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
cck bro,
Yeah same taste huh...haha!..WELL, toking bout the front bumper, i'm using the almost same as this white altis front bumper. 90% same look. Yup, i finaly got it, but i use different side skirt, i use the TRD vios side skirt, but originaly is not long enough...so i got one of my supplier on doing fiber glass for cars...but he do some bikes fairing for me ler :biggrin: to extend a little longer to fits in. Then asked the bikes spray friend on mine to get it paint for me... cause bikes paint is better compare to cars. Bikes paints last and look better on fiberglass and plastic,, all bike fairings are made from this materials. But car paint only for metal.... but no rear kits.. dun wanna look big ass..hehe...
Eibach spring, yeah, i think the best spring u can find for altis..if you are looking at progressive spring ler..lowered, stable, comfy...really comfy... and not bumpy at all...just beautiful for the car. 2 fingers gap now. but dun really worried for bump!... no problem...slow ler...i got it for RM700. Eibach progressive spring...yeah...not sports spring ar...btw, u from PJ?

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
Wow..are u sure is 90% same? i really wan to see it!!
Yeah..the white altis' side skirt has almost the same skirt as VIos one.. wow,sound cool..u so daring lo go n clone then extend it then fit to altis..hehe..a lot of work to do..
haha,i also think altis has a big ass!! but if u put a small wing like corolla S in U.S maybe will look nice.(maybe)
Wow..is cheap.. last time i search for eibach n it cost about 900 oo..damn mahal.
but im using KIMEX coil .. :p
CHeap n not bumpy at n no ship feeling but hard little bit la..
THen the Eibach u used it , is it comfort as the stock coil ?
Can u take a pic of your car so that i can know how low if use EIbach..ok kah?
jus side view..hehe.
BTW..i stayed in Sunway start from last year till June 05" coz i study there b4.. but now in Sabah oledi..hehe.. cant meet ya! :(
But end of this year we can make a small Meeting hihi... im going there..share share about cars

Robbie

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
hey cck,
Yeah i'll snap a few pic of my car for you to have a look on it... but still in stock rims ya.... and yeah...maybe we should meet up when u are around.. but now trying to get more altis owner to join in...but seems like none except u... :frown:

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
The altis in seremban change to 17" already as indicated by tom's .. 4 pot brakes is what you commonly find on supra/evo/impreza etc .. 4 piston in the caliper with super huge disc/rotor :D

robbie
Eibach excellent choice !!! was using eibach in my corolla SEG also some time back ... excellent balance between comfort and performance !!

Make gathering la tom's also got one altis lying around at home .. maybe he can call the seremban fella out also !!! hahahaha .. i'm sure tom's know a lot of other altis owner also !!! maybe i also come KPC !!! :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, any1 here have the experience in upgrading their wira suspension?
i mean from 1.3 to 1.6 suspension... as i know, the 1.6 absober n spring is bigger in diameter. so is the top mount different? i mean the black cover to coordinat the spring n to screw at the top. i ask a few forman n some suspension sellers, some said need to change. but some of them nvr mention abt that thing at all, say just buy the 1.6 spring n absober will do.
any1 could help me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience