Interior car stench

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i tapau a pack of charcoal in my car, when i park for long hours, just open the cap...when driving, just close it for later... xD...i use those tau foo fa tupperware

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
or you could buy a big bag of charcoal for 5 bucks and shove thoe whole thing in your back seat to increase the absorption rate.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
find 1 sunday or saturday morning when u r free and nt rainining,vacuum inside clean all,spray the conditioner on the dashboard wipe it,wipe the seat(if u r having leather seat)..actually juz clean the interior lar....den clean the outside of the car,engine bay so as the bonnet area,and remember to wipe the rubber sealer....and let it jemur...hehe..works well wif my car..as previous owner put pandan in the car,when i bought it got strange smell,i tot i clean it ady...in the end,found some hidden under my car seat,after get rid of the pandan leave,my car smell like new car smell..at least wat all my frens said when they sit in my car..wakaka..and my car is 20years old...wakaka:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its already been 2months since i updated my blog. In this 2months its been a hectic month for me, i received alot of inquiries regarding coating, full detail, touch up and alot more. I guess i pushed myself really hard in this 2months. But, along the journey i need to thanks to Josh all the way from Ipoh & Erik who help me out on a Peugeot and Golf GTI, also not forget about KC for giving me some useful advice on a soft paintwork and Seech who lend me his Flex so i could manage to finish...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience