integra Headcounts!!

ah-pex

Known Member
Apr 28, 2009
pahang/n9
www.apexgarage.multiply.com
hmmm...ello tu otai2 'V'... wut management suitable for b16a std huh??hmmm...can anybody help me bout the intake?cam?management? whut the different of ecu b16a --ef?eg?integra?.... whut is the obd1 n obd2?

achor

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
there's a lot of management to choose from...
piggy back or stand alone.

obd1 and obd2 are types of wiring..
for your car, if year of manufactured is somewhere around 1990 to 1994, i believe that it should be obd1.

if you're looking for a management for your engine and on a tight budget, i would suggest that you try to put in a custom/tuned chip to your ecu.

if you can spend about rm1k for a management system, i would suggest e-manage.

if you're looking for about 10 whp gains for your engine, then you should think about a stand alone ecu. stand alone ecu should be in the range of rm2k+ for a 2nd hand apexi power FC; rm4k for a brand new microtech and around rm12k for a brand new haltech. however, i don't think that you need a haltech if you don't plan to make your car into a track car.

a tuned chip or an e-manage should be fine. i managed to gain about 15 whp with an e-manage to my suprise. however, do note that there's a lot of factors to be taken into consideration. when i gained the 15 whp, my engine was stock with just and air filter and a freer flowing exhaust system. i could never gain an additional 15 whp again after that. unless if i'm thinking about cams and a new management system.

ah-pex

Known Member
Apr 28, 2009
pahang/n9
to achor>>>> rechipp ecu???? where??? its tat respond frm a stock ecu??? its tat e-manage gain the power?its tat feel frm std????? e-manage is pggy back right??

whut bout avcr??? vtec ctroller??? whut is tat use?...

let say stock engines..tuned to intake?throtel body?? is tat ok? for like me a junior user?

obd1 wiring whut is tat mean?? am i obd1?

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
Getting 15whp from air filter and de-cat exhaust is very good already. Anyway, at the moment, i dont plan to meddle with it with it much yet. Kinda 'drier-out' from all the sudden expense.

All I wanna do now is to find that yellow integra who always bully me.. hahaha. Careful Shah...:P

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Re: integra Headcounts!!

to achor>>>> rechipp ecu???? where??? its tat respond frm a stock ecu??? its tat e-manage gain the power?its tat feel frm std????? e-manage is pggy back right??

whut bout avcr??? vtec ctroller??? whut is tat use?...

let say stock engines..tuned to intake?throtel body?? is tat ok? for like me a junior user?

obd1 wiring whut is tat mean?? am i obd1?

May I know what engine your ride having now?

ah-pex

Known Member
Apr 28, 2009
pahang/n9
Re: integra Headcounts!!

May I know what engine your ride having now?
good question kent. from there we might be able to suggest you a few ideas. racun... :listen:
thanx guy..i'm riding integra model da6 model lame dah...b16a..but sum ppl say my wiring is eg a.k.a vtec besor punyer...old owner has change it to big V wirng...so guys...how it is???? i wunt to 'sedap2' pakai jer....not a track car lol....a street car hehehehe...

thanx my bro achor & kent:driver:

achor

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
mungkin wiring dah lame thus, the old owner changed the wiring...

some people says that there is a different but i beg to differ. i haven't encountered any live example yet. unless Type R B18C using Sir B18C wiring. that one, B16B in a DA6 also can cucuk. betul x rin?

sanad

Apr 19, 2006
sorry... a bit out of topic..

anybody know anyone wanna sell their DC2.??
pls let me know if u guys hv any info..
thanks in advance..

dgtalpunk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
guyz... DC2 '98 spec rear bumper
how much eh h/cut shops sellin?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Incident report :

Date Stolen : Yesterday
Plate number : WBR 6106
Model : Nissan BlueBird SR20
Color : Blue Color with black sport rim
Note : Car belongs to a friend of mine, appreciate for you guys to keep eye on it. Please do inform me once found, if manage to find it :mad: . Let us keep our country clean from the sick bastard keep on steeling cars ...

Thank you in advance !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience