integra Headcounts!!

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
No money for that lar. Just a puny B16A going in. But if anyone wanna donate a B20B bottom.. I wont mind. My existing is a 1,600cc, so changing to another 1,600cc is easier. The rest.. belakang cerita lar. Furthermore, a B18CR is DAMN expensive nowadays.

My previous engine lasted me 280,0000, before it died. So I kinda figure it has served me more than it should. Been fighting the urge to swap engines.. but eventually it happened. haha

achor

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
danny, i think B18C halfcut now a days going at around rm11k. EK halfcut already around rm8k. you ask rin la for his engine recipe. power maa... but with B16A, you might need a lot of modifications...

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Danny, go for B16A but with DC2 B18C GSR wiring would be jz nice. Since type R's halfcut so damn expensive, then jz get either DC2 B18C GSR halfcut with OBD1 wiring or EG-B16A with B18C GSR OBD1 wiring for long run.

B16A's wiring need lots of modification like wat hakim said. Problem alot + modification alot = Money alot + Time alot. Like what I've experienced with my ex-DB6 :banghead:.

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
hey danny, sorry to hear about ur engine. mine also starting to give some sounds but then i need to 'tahan' with it. no money to do anything with the car except to service it only :banghead:

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
Honestly, I dont know which wiring Keong is giving me and I also dunno whats the diff with OBD I & II. :P Now basically is a B16A engine lantai, the rest .. i dunno. Cos i just need an engine now. B18C wiring works with a B16A? someone care to explain?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Dun worry, Keong will do everything for u. U pay cash, he will do the rest. Lol.

Use B18C wiring including dashboard and ECU, engine wiring can use back B16A. OBD1 can upgrade chip, where OBD2 cannot.

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Happy New Year to everyone. Wish you all have a healthy, happy, prosperous new year in 2010. Wish all of your beast stay healthy and powerful also. Hahaha...

shahs

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
alllooooooooo.....
man p smua?
danny......hahahahahaha....finally...
jgn ambik auto maaa....
pasal...auto pun ble cocok wa..
manual????? matikudasaiiiii....

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Hi Ah Pex, here is the integra geng - TEGGERZ. mattdc2 aka matt will organize something later i guess. So stay tune. Hehe. We have a lot of DA6 owner here with powerful engine, eg. Mindef (RIN) and integramania (Adrian).

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Dont worry, we learn from each other here and share our experience. Anything you dont understand or something that you know, do share with us here. Most of the time, we will be doing in KL. However, we still need to wait for matt's agenda.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.... where can i find honda jazz's door panel??? i mean to change to a new set of door panel...... issit possible to find at honda service centre??? or where can i find it???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience