integra Headcounts!!

eddyann

Oct 26, 2004
anyone of u experience using tufoil in B18C? i'm considering to pour them in hoping the engine sound will be quieter abit. sometimes my engine sounds like a diesel during idle. no misfiring though. is this the infamous tappet sound?

eddyann

Oct 26, 2004
Re: integra Headcounts!!

bro either tappets or the vtec bullets....i dunno wats its proper name la...but it sure look like bullets...
vtec bullet= vtec solenoid? the one with small cylinder shape like a magic hat? if teppet how to make it silent? i plan to change the internal parts to a new one if i can make the teppet (if teppet is the case) sounds quieter.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
no bro...not vtec solenoid i think...this one there are many ...i can't recall how many...

achor...the adjust the tappet clearance...they have a special tool to make sure the clearance is correct....but i dunno how they adjust it...i think just using a spannar....haha

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006

helloooooo :stupid::stupid::stupid:

mza_fa

Mar 6, 2006
A few engine parts for sale. do let me know if anyone looking for part that i have....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this DIY was done quite some time ago.. i think i forgot to post it in ZTH here.. nvm now i post here...

this DIY seems to attract many viewers in my gallery... enjoy...

http://khguan.fotopic.net/c781324.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience