Inspira owners?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wahhh....... alot of LGT frens?? them why u din buy LGT? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ori Mitsu car parts??? Are you sure about this??? Did proton salesman told you?? if yes, hahaha... u get conned.... wakakakaa.............. 70% local parts.. 30% mitsu parts la....

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Bro danz... if i got RM90k on hand ar... i will go for Evo 4 or 5 or 6 la....

:biggrin:

go buy honda', vios. More thailand part lol....

haha, ya ppl will sure compare inspira and the famous/fav vios n city due to price range but car category diff.

how long they tell u your car will be delivered n congrats ya!

waiting on my 1.8mt. Should be getting in 2 weeks time. Excited!

Congrats Stix,
u wont regret gettin the MT bro :P damn fun and expect higher FC due to pedal to the metal all the time :P
my MT has higher FC compare to pv6 :D

loan sudah approve.waiting for stock to arrive.hows your car doing?did you inspect for anything before accepting the car?

Stix,
so far its fun to drive, damn love manual shifters. ya u need to check the car properly. do join us in our club to get the details list to check/look out for bro.

hi there evo, good to see here at all 3 places/forums :P

Kanan,

bro,

for me sticks shifters/MT with gears not cvt :P

hi there evo, good to see here at all 3 places/forums :P

been on zth forum for a while now, but seldom post here.

edit : thanks to the mods for having a dedicated inspira sub board on zth :)

Last edited:
ya here not many owners post here, just to reach out to new members/owners :P

hi, just curious, may consider getting an inspira should my financial allows me. how's the FC like if i run on ron95 for city driving?

1.8 or 2.0.

hi, just curious, may consider getting an inspira should my financial allows me. how's the FC like if i run on ron95 for city driving?

1.8 or 2.0.

i'm driving 1.8 manual. my record is 625 km per tank (45% city / 55% hi way). but on average i can get 500 km ~ 550 km per tank. its all depended on right foot

arrowhead,
i use MT also but 100% City, stop go n very hard on the pedal which gets my only 450km/full tank. yes it all depends on the foot, but the best i can get when slight highway drive can get up to 520km and on highway most of the time will get 600km.
trust me, by gettin this car u wont drive slowly :P

Top Bottom