Inspira owners?

DM3

Apr 27, 2010
insight is nice and affordable for cbu frm jpn.
only thing is power not there for me and was really keen on manual.

DM3

Apr 27, 2010
haha sure or not u are old bro? cant be near 40s rite?
so if u booked insight ,u shud get it by nex mth. sure u wanna go there?
as u are so use to speed n power

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
its ok, we/inspira owners are all used to it and i have many lgt frens also.
if sesat also nevamind la, as long as i got the manual with mitsu car parts and cheaper price .
wahhh....... alot of LGT frens?? them why u din buy LGT? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ori Mitsu car parts??? Are you sure about this??? Did proton salesman told you?? if yes, hahaha... u get conned.... wakakakaa.............. 70% local parts.. 30% mitsu parts la....

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

if RM90k cash in hand, will pick RX7 or evo6 :)
'IF' only la....i know that wont happen.....
Bro danz... if i got RM90k on hand ar... i will go for Evo 4 or 5 or 6 la....

DM3

Apr 27, 2010
bro devil,
care to tell which 70% local?
i'm dealling with protn local vendors management team.
so far we knw tht engine,transmission(aisin for manual F5MMB;cvt mitsu F1CJA),ecu,chassis,body,internals dashboards & trims,seats(base),radiator(calsonic),
rear,most of the internal engine bays/fuses(box) etc frm mitsu jpn.
locals: front absorbers,side windows, some minor plastics interior,wire harness, floor mat, bumpers, steering plastic cover,local paint job,rear boot floor boards and the mat.

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Bro, not convenient for me to name out here la.. hahaha... but nevertheless its still a good car ler.... but about the value its abit over pricey ler.. dun u think so?? haha...

p/s: dun bang me ar... i dun own LGT or inspira... nor evo x...

cabuuuts...... :burnout:

DM3

Apr 27, 2010
seriously wanted to get lancer but being in automotive line and heard of it couple yrs back on the coming inspira, had to be practical in purchasing lgt as worried on the the value later and also not feasible to buy cars which cost more than its real value( i mean if compare frm jpn) & we all knw how ridiculously prices cars in msia. like wise not worth it to buy vios/city at the price range although my main customers are frm the top japs car makers and perodua

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

bro devil,
haha ya for national car its a bit high side ,so thts why get the cheapest and more money for mods later.
but if u compare same price range as the fav vios,city i think in terms of space n pwer better but ofcourse cant beat their good rv and top quality la.

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Yup.... agree.. now i'm waiting for Jebat.. wakakaka.... 2.0 turbocharge Jebat X...

hahaha... i gotta run before Danz jump over me :x

DM3

Apr 27, 2010
yea the jebat is using the ralliart evo detuned evo X version since the rated hp is around 237

Bro, not convenient for me to name out here la.. hahaha... but nevertheless its still a good car ler.... but about the value its abit over pricey ler.. dun u think so?? haha...

p/s: dun bang me ar... i dun own LGT or inspira... nor evo x...

cabuuuts...... :burnout:
knn lu :biggrin: u dun own LGT ah? then the 1 now using whos 1? u let me use la like that haha...
yu wanna wait for jebat? u can own EVO X ma...now u rich edi....:adore:

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Bro danz.. i dun own LGT and Evo x la... suma "hakmilik" xxxxxxx bank... printed on geran ma.. lolx...

DM3

Apr 27, 2010
bro drfit,

ur pic tells it all la.
btw wat mods u did for ur monster?
are there any half cut 2.0 engine around?

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
bro drfit,

ur pic tells it all la.
btw wat mods u did for ur monster?
are there any half cut 2.0 engine around?
Bro,

my mods ar? secret recipe cake everyday lor.. hahahaa....

halfcut for 2.0L engine got many la bro.. but if u wanna fit in inspira, then u bring 55k come to me..

btw from my pic tells its a genuine X or replica X? hahahaha :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

just want to share...
i tried the DIY about putting the computer fan in the air filter box tube.....first 2 days,it never show the different.....only a little bit pickup and a little bit expensive about the fuel....
then,3 days after that.....i have to go to Pagoh..Muar,Johor......
from my house,shah alam here,i fueld my car rm 20...then i go to putrajaya...working here......so,my fuel meter level at the lowest line before red.....1 takuk la.....
then,i didnt topup my fuel coz i decide...