Injector Phase Map - Haltech

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
hi sifu2...

i'm in process of tuning my car.. before this already tune fuel using Batch-fire mode..

now i already configure sequential injection.. now my car more smooth compare to batch mode before... but only tune for low load & cruising only... on boost not tune yet..

for sequential, need to setting injector phase map... right now i set 30' BTDC from 0-16000rpm at inj. phase map.. that mean trigger signal at around 75' BTDC the injector start to inject fuel & stop at 30' BTDC ..

is it ok if i set 30' at all rpm?? please give some advice.... thanks

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
no one reply... huhuhu

no prob... already email haltech.. just need to find richest point of injector phase degree at rpm range... that all..

prob solve...

May 8, 2010
India
RJW, I'm *very* glad (as I'm sure many other NB owners are) that you are posting your experiences getting the E6X working on your '00. I'm about to make the plunge to forced induction and the Haltech is what I have decided to go with. You've already answered some of my questions regarding triggering and I'm anxious to see how the sequential setup goes for you. I have just started getting my feet wet in engine management, and the idea of batch injection had me a little concerned. I was under the impression that unburnt fuel/excessively rich is detrimental to rings, would someone mind to comment? Oh so much for me to learn...please keep us all informed. I wouldn't sweat the batch/sequental issue. But at least if a true need arises, the Haltech has the capablity (I hope).

I see fuel economy (if properly tuned) as one good reason to try it. After all, squirting fuel at a cylinder that is exhausting sounds like throwing money into the river, unless your injectors are too small.
============
Cheap SEO

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

============
Cheap SEO

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Suzuki Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Upon some request from Suzuki club members, here in sticked a thread to post link, i repeat "Links" only. However the original sales thread shall remains in Marketplace according to Zerotohundred.Com rules.

Any straight sales / merchandise direct uploaded into Suzuki forum shall be removed without prior notice. Repetition of mistake shall end-up in BAN!

Kindly read the rules before posting anything into the forum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience