Independent Owners Club..

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Yes! We can custom make the decal to cover the whole car. Hahahaha...

I think someone's mentioned it before in some other thread somewhere, but I reckon DC should be the president of the Malaysian Skyline Club - Zerotohundred.com

:)

Oi, oi! I'm not worthy la. Can't bear that responsibility!
Besides, the if the club president won't stick stickers on his car, how la... :biggrin:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I love skyline =) I hope to own R34 GTR one fine day~ :) but I'm a pauper :(

Last edited:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Somehow later, the club become one of those "I've got a faster car than yours' club then also no meaning la. Ooops. :vroam:
Haha...Vspec i totally understand and have experienced that before. I am happy at what ZTH has help maintain this site for all of us plus Edaran Tan Chong sponsorship.

It would be nice to have a big gathering of skylines like once a year kinda thing so everyone can gather for a "BIG FAMILY PICS". There are many potential photographers in here so it would be a great momento for everyone to keep for life. Let's plan or proposed a date schedule on a weekend and of course daytime preferred for great lighting.

Hope this will materialise.....Cheers Bro's

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
VSpec for President it is!
DC for VP! (No sticker required)
DM for official photographer!

Can't wait for the gathering to happen. :)

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Blood, eh no thank you. I am not worthy! :biggrin:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Blood, see your pics & they look great. ANyway i trust everyone will bring their own camera to shoot all the monster ride and fellow members.

Best to make it simple...set one Sunday morning at a recommended place where we have topview option for photography. This way it's possible to see an ocean view of member's ride.

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Blood, see your pics & they look great. ANyway i trust everyone will bring their own camera to shoot all the monster ride and fellow members.

Best to make it simple...set one Sunday morning at a recommended place where we have topview option for photography. This way it's possible to see an ocean view of member's ride.
But sir...u r a professional photographer. :)
I need to learn from you see-foo....:adore:

It doesn't matter...I hope this thing happens.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Photoshoot is good. I'm game if it materialize.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Sure can bro!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The fifth instalment in the Fast and Furious series, dubbed Fast Five, is finally out with more adrenaline-filled and petrol-fuelled action scenes that appears to bring a fine balance for the movie between actual action and car chase scenes.

All the faces are instantly recognisable as they’re all from the earlier four instalments in the series with a new one in the form of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience