350gt owners?

Jan 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I noticed more GTR and 350z owners in KL. Any 350gt coupe owners out there? I'm planning of getting one and wondering how come so far don't see much discussion on it. Is it bcos its less of a racing look?

Skylinegt350

Jan 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
:) yep, KL recon dealers don't seem to bring in 350gts much at all. Only saw one white one in SG motors but it's actually a 2003 even tho they advert as 2005. 370gt cannot even find in KL to my surprise.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
:) yep, KL recon dealers don't seem to bring in 350gts much at all. Only saw one white one in SG motors but it's actually a 2003 even tho they advert as 2005. 370gt cannot even find in KL to my surprise.
if happens come to kk, sabah. u can see alots of cpv35/g35 on the road, 370gt is there but not many.

Skylinegt350

Jan 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i checked out the white 350gt at SG, on the phone salesman said premium spec but its just salesman talk! it was just a basic spec and he even tried to con me by saying it was a 2005 model.
Hehe, I guess SG motor sales guy hope that most people dunno how to check from Japan website the year of manufacture. Well I hope to meet more owners of 350gt or 370gt. Hopfully more 370gt brought in as IMHO it's a pretty smooth lookin luxury sports for that price range. Wonder how easy to upgrade to keyless entry and push start as well as what kind of security system to make sure protected from theft. I'm getting my350gt shipped from kk.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifus,

I plan to go with S90 @ 70mm throttle body and aftermarket aluminium intake manifold to match with my Deratech cam.
Meanwhile, is upgrade on air flow meter is necessary?
If needed, what is the air flow code number is good to upgrade?

Also, changing in bigger air flow meter will make the engine run lean ?
Please advise and educate... Thx.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience