Illegal Vehicle wanted by police and JPJ! (Selangor & KL area)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But now they say no more hiding liao ma no?
Not hiding, sitting in Bus stop, clear view of him, but by the time you see him also too late liao.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Police and jpj will write off the summons and maybe later penalty back to that bastart...
Provided can find him and/or his car real identity....:banghead:

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Went to bukit aman and managed to removed all the summons, at the same time brought up the case to jenayah dept, lets see how they work....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Went to bukit aman and managed to removed all the summons, at the same time brought up the case to jenayah dept, lets see how they work....
Just asking, can tell the difference between the original car and the fake one?
How to tell if original car got summon also?:rolleyes:

k0pi

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Kota Bharu
I've heard about there are syndicates working with 'cloning' vehicles from peeps, especially cars brought in from Singapore/grey imports and being sold cheap in Malaysia to be cloned with exactly the same model & color of Malaysian legal vehicle. Usually this goes with malaysian too common luxury cars... however, syndicates also caters cloning domestic vehicles that has problems with finance, and chaps converting their Wira/Satria to 4WD layout to be cloned with those Wira/Satria that long ago has been approved by JPJ (during the age of conversion leniency, mostly before year 2000) to use 4WD drivetrain - which I believe JPJ now have totally outlawed them eventhough it has been legally registered before...

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Just asking, can tell the difference between the original car and the fake one?
How to tell if original car got summon also?:rolleyes:
I showed them my car and let them spot the differences with the saman photos.

honda17

Jul 17, 2007
Need help from members to spot this car, car always appears at sepang area. Appreciate your help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

does anybody can recommend a good sport springs match with kyb rs? my car is an iswara.please state the price also.thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience