IGNITION in conjunction with Super GT 2009 @ EUPHORIA, Bandar Sunway

PowerQube

Jan 31, 2008
To Honda Integra DC5 club,

EUPHORIA & POWERQUBE will be hosting "IGNITION" event on the 13th June 2009 in conjunction with Super GT 2009. Therefore, we would like to invite your car club to participate in this event.

What you give

• Your car club will be allowed to bring in 10 of your souped up cars. You can bring more cars but only 10 – 15 cars will be entitled to free parking. This is due to the limited parking spaces available in the valet parking area in front of EUPHORIA. Therefore, please confirm early as the parking is based on first come first serve basis.

• Each driver will be allowed to bring in one guest into EUPHORIA.

• We will need your details, so that we can make arrangements for guest list and car park reservation. Your car make & model, car registration no. and name of driver. You may provide your details via PM, email to [email protected] or sms to 012-6181512

What you get

• There will be a lucky draw / Q & A session where drivers will get a chance to receive prizes from our sponsors.

• There will also be a discounted car wash session from 10am till 4 pm offered by McKleen corporation @RM8 per car (Normal price RM12). This will be based on first come first serve basis.

• Each driver will be entitled to one free drink (beer or carbonated drinks) when they arrive to park the car.

• Driver and his/her guest will be entitled to one free drink each when they enter EUPHORIA.

• On that night, there will be a special promotion for IGNITION on bottles, which is RM660 nett for 2 bottles (mix & match) Chivas or Absolute with 6 mixers.

• Happy hour is till 9.30pm where a jug of Carlsberg beer will cost RM45nett

• Please do get the above confirmation latest by 6pm THURSDAY 11th June 2009.

Regards,
Kenny
Power Qube Industries Sdn Bhd
No. 14, Jalan PJS 11/16
Bandar Sunway
46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor.
Tel: 03-5637 9637
Fax: 03-5636 4971
Email: [email protected]

http://www.euphoria.com.my/speeddemon.html

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Hey , I would like to ask .. Could a normal zth member go and see the event only ? (non-dc5 owner)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all,

I need some info on car inspection issue.
I need to do car Ownership Transfer from my abang to myself.
The car is Wira aerobac 1.5 SE.
few years back the car having some issue on the gearbox so i change the Ori Auto Tranny to Manual witout doin any inspection.

Can i know how is this goin to be done and how much is the cost of doin it?

HOpe some1 may help to giv me some guideline how and what should i do in order to hav things done properly witout any problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience