If you ruled the world....

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
What for i want to legalize papaya farms? hahah. I want to decrease world population not increase it!!! Too many papaya farms then every fruit also second hand u want ah? Then they start picking the young ones even before ripe, then how? Not ideal la. hahaha.

There is already robots that eat insects to generate power. So if they made one that eat meat, then its close to what i had in mind. This is first step to recreating "My World".
netmatrix; yr hands are not penises and the papayas are not vaginas u know.. u cant have kids by groping titties

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
abandon or abolish? big difference... for me, i'll ammend ISA.... i think we need SEMI ISA.. to ensure peace

u can tangkap.. but u cant campak for no reason unless solid / concrete evidence.. TRIAL is a must... whether bail is set or not.. depends on severity of crime... d only difference between this ammended ISA and usual cases is.. it's top priority. .. takde the usual excuses

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
1st of all dump MACC, ACA or whatever AAA there is... thats not the way to interogate a suspect behind close doors, which in turn jump OR fall off a building.. yeah FALL off i presume..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
fred: if they push along can la.. HAHAHAHAHA..

but maybe cannot

coz u big time kepong ahlong
u inherit to me one maa, u wash hand in golden basin edi maa, u are da 1st gen ah long in kepong wat mauahahhaaahahaa...

i sapu lantai beside da road side only 1 :smokin::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just sharing my experience...

MY car got broken into TWICE.

First time: Bangsar. I parked in front of the POS LAJU, under the street lights on christmas eve. I believe there were thousands of ppl around ,yet those pricks managed to break my driver window and stole my player, AFC,boost and egt meters. They even tried to take my seat, as they tried to remove the bolts!

Second time was when the uncivilized pricks broke into my car while it was safely parked inside the compound of my house...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience