If you ruled the world....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i dun need lotsa money or else, i just wan the Ultimate Power.... then i can kill any1 i like or any1 i hated... when i wanna kill, i kill.... thats all...
i do for you guys own good....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
0% tax on import cars....Sell proton off to a Japanese company...

Create more race tracks at cheaper rates for the public to enjoy....

And farking retire and spend time to go halfcut hopping just to drool on stuff everyday.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
xand: u talk like that Dr Manhattan.. d motherfucker with the powers of GOD but walk around with his dick swinging like a dog's tail..

AD_EG: itu bukan ruling the world.. dat's called balik kampung

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
What for i want to legalize papaya farms? hahah. I want to decrease world population not increase it!!! Too many papaya farms then every fruit also second hand u want ah? Then they start picking the young ones even before ripe, then how? Not ideal la. hahaha.

There is already robots that eat insects to generate power. So if they made one that eat meat, then its close to what i had in mind. This is first step to recreating "My World".

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
What for i want to legalize papaya farms? hahah. I want to decrease world population not increase it!!! Too many papaya farms then every fruit also second hand u want ah? Then they start picking the young ones even before ripe, then how? Not ideal la. hahaha.

There is already robots that eat insects to generate power. So if they made one that eat meat, then its close to what i had in mind. This is first step to recreating "My World".
mayb simple a bit... just DECREASE the MALE....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

netmatrix; yr hands are not penises and the papayas are not vaginas u know.. u cant have kids by groping titties

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
abandon or abolish? big difference... for me, i'll ammend ISA.... i think we need SEMI ISA.. to ensure peace

u can tangkap.. but u cant campak for no reason unless solid / concrete evidence.. TRIAL is a must... whether bail is set or not.. depends on severity of crime... d only difference between this ammended ISA and usual cases is.. it's top priority. .. takde the usual excuses

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there to all gurus, i own a satria 1.3 manual year 1997. The engine of the car is very old and worn out and i thought of modifying it. since it was always underpowered. what engine should i go for?
i heard that mivec is good and there are a few mivecs to choose from.

Which of the mivec mods are legal for a 1.3 car of mine? adn waht are the difference for the mivecs in terms or price and performance.

can i also have a rough estimate on price for each modification for installation +...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience