Idiot Drivers

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
Another one.

Worst of the worst.
Walaoweiiii.. he must be retard i thnk.. Honestly speaking, if my dad saw this car infront of him. I can bet you without any hesitation, my dad will smash tht car side mirror and pancit his tyre. tht i can guarantee for sure my dad will do it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Walaoweiiii.. he must be retard i thnk.. Honestly speaking, if my dad saw this car infront of him. I can bet you without any hesitation, my dad will smash tht car side mirror and pancit his tyre. tht i can guarantee for sure my dad will do it.
Later end up in fist fight :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Driver wont know who did it. :rofl:
I know, i mean if the driver happens to come back when your dad was doing it. Then either one have to go down for sure.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Faster hit and run loh! some more wait he come back meh.....hahahahahaha:rofl:
Unless wait to hit the driver as well :rofl:
I think those that park at handicap parking, should actually wait for them to come back.
I guess they are hinting for someone to grant them their wish.

So, to do good deeds, we should grant them a handicap parking for life. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Unless wait to hit the driver as well :rofl:
I think those that park at handicap parking, should actually wait for them to come back.
I guess they are hinting for someone to grant them their wish.

So, to do good deeds, we should grant them a handicap parking for life. :biggrin:
Yah! just don't understand those guys who can parking in handicap parking space.....:banghead::banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Anyone here have experience different reading when dynoing with different gear(example 3rd or 4th or 5th) on a Dynojet?

Knowing that dynojet utilizing fix mass and how fast(time) to accelerate the dyno roller,so I was thinking if we were to use lower gear,examples 3rd gear ,we may have better acceleration/shorter timer compare to dyno with 4th or 5th due to shorter gear ratio which may lead to higher whp reading?
I heard some tuner will use gear with gear ratio near to 1,but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience