Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Met one idiot Fiesta Titanium Sedan yesterday evening. Cut in and out then cut into my lane when I was so close without signal...S** of a *****

W 2454 P Dark Blue Fiesta Titanium Sedan. Piece of shit has some stupid taste to get the ugly sedan version.

Guess he was trying to park like that and do a photoshoot later :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
And I was driving quite fast.
Same thing I got la yesterday morning when going down ipoh. Bloody lorry just cut out when I was approaching close at 140km/h.

I flashed and Honk that bugger. I had to brake quite hard. Best thing is this bugger in small lorry, cut out close nvm, no brains.

No power on pick up yet dare to cut out to overtake the bigger trailer.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Same thing I got la yesterday morning when going down ipoh. Bloody lorry just cut out when I was approaching close at 140km/h.

I flashed and Honk that bugger. I had to brake quite hard. Best thing is this bugger in small lorry, cut out close nvm, no brains.

You also over limit liao. Well, to him small lorry still faster then bigger trailer only not faster then you.....:smokin::biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Today continuosly got 2 buggers didn't put signal.
My horn is happy.
Same loh! even today morning ferrying my son, he also commend at a cross junction why one car cannot let the other one go first then won't get jam. Well, I answer all kaisu, you let them go, they cannot go, so in the end all no go....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You also over limit liao. Well, to him small lorry still faster then bigger trailer only not faster then you.....:smokin::biggrin:
LOL! They can be faster than trailer but I was approaching fast and he only came out when I was getting close to him. Not from far LOL!

Same loh! even today morning ferrying my son, he also commend at a cross junction why one car cannot let the other one go first then won't get jam. Well, I answer all kaisu, you let them go, they cannot go, so in the end all no go....:banghead:
Unless Cut Queue. Like 1 idiot Camry and Persona this morning in KL at the traffic light next to Pudu Sentral. Trying to cut queue. Satria GTi in front of me also didnt want to let them in. Hate these cut queue buggers.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

walaweh, 140 for a deer, if according my tacho, it's in redline edi, btw is it ok if in final gear 2 go over inside redline

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
walaweh, 140 for a deer, if according my tacho, it's in redline edi, btw is it ok if in final gear 2 go over inside redline

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk
No la, it was my other car. I only tried till 120km/h in mousedeer. Cuz Cvkit told me before that his mousedeer top speed was 110km/h, so I tried to go more than that. But dare not go more than 120km/h anymore. Since 120km/h in a mousedeer seems like I'm going at 150km/h in my other car.

I got no redline to see, so just step on it LOL!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No la, it was my other car. I only tried till 120km/h in mousedeer. Cuz Cvkit told me before that his mousedeer top speed was 110km/h, so I tried to go more than that. But dare not go more than 120km/h anymore. Since 120km/h in a mousedeer seems like I'm going at 150km/h in my other car.

I got no redline to see, so just step on it LOL!
Cannot see, so step until over line loh.......:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had already taken a peek on how the guys with their naturally aspirated time-shavers lap the Sepang circuit, and they could really post some pretty impressive lap times. Especially those that run the Honda Civic FD2R, they literally dominated most of the top spots! But now, it is time to shift our attention and find out how the guys (and a girl) with some extra boost strapped to their engines and the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience