Idiot Drivers

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I got story to tell. at 1U looking for parking. then i normally reverse into the parking.. while i go front (before reverse), come this vios simply masuk the parking... mch.. i stopped and go out and ask the fella.. "hey im reversing into this parking space!".. the fella said.. "no no.. im singaporean, in singapore we park like this, if u late then ur loss".

*speechless*

i go find another spot and return to the Stinkapore plated Vios and gip a souvenir from front to back. Padam muka.
haha...good one bro.....serve him right......should puncture all 4 of his tires..

jaj_prakaash

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
Jurong
Hahahahaha... 6 years i stay in s'pore.. never once kaisu s'poreans park head in, always rear in.. u should have scratch the whole car, puncture all his tyres & break all his windows... drop my s'porean frens water face only...

sentlon

Dec 21, 2007
well, im not supporting such behaviour but im definitely for government to change kl's infrastructure. better roads, more parking spaces, bicycle lanes, pedestrian walkways, etc

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
walau..really beh tahan that kiasu spore guy with bad behaviou "berlagak pandai" at our place?here damansara utama lo..no ur ochird road bro...:stupid:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Maybe its only just me recently notice thats it getting more of aunties drive big car on the right lane lane during the daytime (not highway), with headlights full beam on, but driving normal only..then from far flash people about 2 car distance in front as if they wanna accelerate, but actually not... they just wanna clear the way in front of them.. :stupid:

feels like wanna stop them by the road and slap them hard..

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
met with a total idiot driving a P license Pesona(MBV7257) during my weekend in mlk...must be an idiot who just got his license driving his father's car...

was at a junction n was q-ing up to join the traffic when i spotted an opening n went ahead(was at the head of the q). Then out of nowhere this pesona cut the q n charged up beside me trying to join the traffic ahead of me(i was already about 1 car behind the last car on the road) so i long horn kau the feller when i saw his nose next to my door but he still pushed ahead n almost drove me off the road! stupid feck. i gave way n followed behind him. the pimply fecker was smoking n had his hands out the window. could see him looking at the side mirror continuously at me while showing the lansi "half closed eye" face while deeply sucking on the fag n blowing out. when the road widened up at another junction, i cut next to him to see who was this retard n he stared back at me with the same half closed eye(maybe he think he's bunta?) with the nose raised n cock stare me. as he was exiting the junction, he did the same stupid stunt on the first car exiting the junction again n almost caused the car behind to ram into his butt...then he did the arm out of window with the middle finger at me! my girl n i laughed like crazy at him as he was driving off...why didnt he get rammed by a trailer then la...i would have stopped...get down n took a video of him while laughing non stop. good things never happen to me.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i think tmr i buy 4D 7257 & 7357.....
arturo. i buy yr car plate as well :)

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

arturo, should take pic of his face, kasik dia malu.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Part 2 of the Osaka Auto Messe coverage by Exotic Mods. No Japanese car exhibition is complete without their local delicacies, which they have tons to offer. Taste is very subjective so please enjoy the view with a pinch of wasabi.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience