Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm a johorean, i stayed in KL/Slgr area for 7 years 3 years back before too. Tell u the truth, Johor most of parking is free or flat chap rate, but still ppl park like a mess, i donno y. In KL everywhere parking expensive and flat rate can be RM5 and above anytime, but not that much ppl any how park. Culture i think. ;P
In KL, most areas you can't just simply park your car. You will surely get a summon clip underneath your wiper on your windscreen. Must be a proper parking space or else you will be paying an amount more than the price of a valet parking :biggrin:

Unless is housing area, then u can see lots of double or triple parking everywhere :wink:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
The other day was driving slowly in a housing estate , speed of travel is 30-40km/h ... It was a calm and steady night drive , until this ball-less or balls too big "la la" zhai and mui teng , riding in their fancy souped up white color Myvi, LEDs shines the head of the car like UFO approaching me , exhaust noise is louder than a typical motorboat , somemore both of them hanging their hands out of the window , tailgating me , who was driving steadily , following the traffic rules to ensure safety and responsibility. The fucktard driver , in his bright yellow/gold/red/ hair (saw through the rear mirror, his cabin is bright too -_-") , highbeamed me to give way. What the fxxk , its only a very small road and a lot of the families in the area park their car by road side , basically there is no room to let them pass. He gave a long honk , what the fuck , it is 11 40 pm at night. He freed the gear in N and rev the engine, blasting that cipalak exhaust muffler that is louder than a typical motorboat. What the fxxk again , he want to get into trouble with the authorities ?! I depressed the pedal , speeding up to 80 km/h after ensured the road is clear , manage to exit that area to main road in less than 4 seconds , (as i ad near the exit) cornered out the junction at steady speed , that fucktard decided to give me a chase , what the fxxk again , Myvi picking up on lancer ?! Not worth my petrol , i let him pass , as he drove by me , he gave me a finger sign ... That's my limit of patience , i engaged sports mode , rev the engine to 6k redline , overtake the junk in less than 10 seconds , he didn't give up , wanna give me another chase , my lane is all clear , but he is stuck behind a trailer and taxi , he zig-zaged like monster , try to catch up with me (FYI the main road is 3 lanes of straight road, not highway though) ... I LOLed in the car , not because of the outrun victory , its because a police car appear out from no where , decided to pursue the white myvi, mainly because of exhaust too loud , how i know ? Cause its a Waja police speed up in the lane beside me , ask the myvi to pull over , FYI my speed that time is only 100km/h ... Cause i knew the traffic police station is right in front of the road , alot of patrols there ... The dude in myvi got pulled over , and i am harmless , drove back home , amused with the chase actions happened to me , and sleep in peace . Thank you :driver:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
The other day was driving slowly in a housing estate , speed of travel is 30-40km/h ... It was a calm and steady night drive , until this ball-less or balls too big "la la" zhai and mui teng , riding in their fancy souped up white color Myvi, LEDs shines the head of the car like UFO approaching me , exhaust noise is louder than a typical motorboat , somemore both of them hanging their hands out of the window , tailgating me , who was driving steadily , following the traffic rules to ensure safety and responsibility. The fucktard driver , in his bright yellow/gold/red/ hair (saw through the rear mirror, his cabin is bright too -_-") , highbeamed me to give way. What the fxxk , its only a very small road and a lot of the families in the area park their car by road side , basically there is no room to let them pass. He gave a long honk , what the fuck , it is 11 40 pm at night. He freed the gear in N and rev the engine, blasting that cipalak exhaust muffler that is louder than a typical motorboat. What the fxxk again , he want to get into trouble with the authorities ?! I depressed the pedal , speeding up to 80 km/h after ensured the road is clear , manage to exit that area to main road in less than 4 seconds , (as i ad near the exit) cornered out the junction at steady speed , that fucktard decided to give me a chase , what the fxxk again , Myvi picking up on lancer ?! Not worth my petrol , i let him pass , as he drove by me , he gave me a finger sign ... That's my limit of patience , i engaged sports mode , rev the engine to 6k redline , overtake the junk in less than 10 seconds , he didn't give up , wanna give me another chase , my lane is all clear , but he is stuck behind a trailer and taxi , he zig-zaged like monster , try to catch up with me (FYI the main road is 3 lanes of straight road, not highway though) ... I LOLed in the car , not because of the outrun victory , its because a police car appear out from no where , decided to pursue the white myvi, mainly because of exhaust too loud , how i know ? Cause its a Waja police speed up in the lane beside me , ask the myvi to pull over , FYI my speed that time is only 100km/h ... Cause i knew the traffic police station is right in front of the road , alot of patrols there ... The dude in myvi got pulled over , and i am harmless , drove back home , amused with the chase actions happened to me , and sleep in peace . Thank you :driver:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice one!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
like that...

ahak ahak...

i like that :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Full respect to MitEvo7 for teaching these numbskull brats a lesson who
think they are driving a supercar :adore: :adore: :adore:

Yet, they kena stopped by police :congrats:
Serve him right :top:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
driving is one thing...but the attitude is like own the road...come on la...
there was no need for the myvi driver to show finger.
if i was in Mitevo7's shoe...i'd b pissed off too...no respect ar...dun expect any from me either!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

The owner of Saga deserve it,people cutting off the tree and he still yet park at there...
Could it possible that he had already park there way before they started cutting trees?
Could be the one who is cutting the trees didn't even bother that there is a car there?

:hmmmm2:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu out there,

Need your feedback, i wan to know wit this mod does it makes alot of diff???

using a s90 tb, skunk intake. on a p&p head... does it makes lot of diff or shall i just port and used a bigger intake from a mit engine! since those honda parts are pricy....

ps head will be fitted wit rpw valve springs and 288/299 or higher matspeed cams! block standard!

thanks alot guys!

na for life:love::love:!!! he he he:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience