Idiot Drivers

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just last night, I saw a Perodua Viva chasing a Hummer H3. Made for a very interesting sight... both drivers are retards, though. There was no winner, since one eventually went left, and the other right...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think the hummer driver gets too boring and play with that little viva to amuse himself :biggrin:

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Could it possible that he had already park there way before they started cutting trees?
Could be the one who is cutting the trees didn't even bother that there is a car there?

:hmmmm2:
From there,SF u cant see it clear, the left and right hand side already set barriers that they wanna cut tree,it is becos the tree is at the upper of the car,u cant view it,they cut it for safety purpose,cos recently raining,they scare the tree will fall off...and the saga park at wrong place even,he park at rubbish din there,ppl wan throw rubbish 1,he park at there,if ppl throw rubbish 2 him,also ntg we can say...=.=

lexus_6666

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2007
In JB:

Thank's 4 queuing. I like u're attitude. :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lol! :rofl: bro lexus_6666...

You took photos of 3 of them in a row..:adore:
But this happens everywhere...sigh...Malaysians...

lexus_6666

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2007
Hi Supra_Fanatics,

You took photos of 3 of them in a row..:adore: = Thank's.

But this happens everywhere...sigh...Malaysians = I know but i hate it when the road is very narrow & they try 2 do this. Hope our M'sian drivers be more alert + change attitude 2wards positive & i guess everything gonna be fine. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi Supra_Fanatics,

You took photos of 3 of them in a row..:adore: = Thank's.

But this happens everywhere...sigh...Malaysians = I know but i hate it when the road is very narrow & they try 2 do this. Hope our M'sian drivers be more alert + change attitude 2wards positive & i guess everything gonna be fine. :biggrin:
Not sure how many 100 years or so will it take for those uncivilized
Malaysians to be more civilized...it will just pass down generations
by generations. There is no ending to it.

How you drive today is how your kids are gonna learn to drive that way...:mad: :banghead:

Haih...what to do...we can find all sort of things in malaysia...

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
In JB:

Thank's 4 queuing. I like u're attitude. :adore:

this had happen to me several times where i was like the Wira beside the que-cutting Civic.
i just move slowly to make the cars behind me to move very rapat as to not allow them que-cutters room to cut-in..

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
y nowdays small n economy car always want to chase n tailgate the sport car???even though they know that they actually cannot bit them???haiyya

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
y nowdays small n economy car always want to chase n tailgate the sport car???even though they know that they actually cannot bit them???haiyya
Can't accept the fact I think...:stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after this persona wagon then persona softtop then persona [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]coupe[/FONT][/FONT]2 door then persona special edition then persona R3 the persona GTi then persona limited edition bla bla bla...
bwahahah

wasnt the black one with 2-tone interior the special edition?

i hope they rectified the un-ergonomic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience