Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
honk your horn...so can be horny in the morning as long as u like :biggrin:
Never thought of it. Lol. Cuz the tyre sound loud enough to give him a wake up call lol.

ahhh that road, those were the days when I had classes on sat & sun...use to full boost (1.1bar)once I turn right at DBKL building all the way to the quality hotel where my classes are held, but only when the lights are all green & coast is clear.
Ya, that's the stretch. But no boost for me LOL! Also have to be careful. The road is like 4 lane wide and yet some people cross the road when is green for cars.

happened to me..
finish 2 ciggies, then fortunately car beside me went out and i managed to squeeze out..

U still can so polite and write that paper to him or her. I would cut out, then leave my signatures.

Yeah or just scratch the hood of car with writing "Don't park here, idiot!"
Agree. Real idiot driver.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
should have use a 50 cent coin and "autograph" the Honda. Then leave the 50cent on the car roof as tip.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Never thought of it. Lol. Cuz the tyre sound loud enough to give him a wake up call lol.

Ya, that's the stretch. But no boost for me LOL! Also have to be careful. The road is like 4 lane wide and yet some people cross the road when is green for cars.

U still can so polite and write that paper to him or her. I would cut out, then leave my signatures.

Agree. Real idiot driver.
I would just leave vulgar and sarcastic words on most occasion.
If its real bad, I might just keyed it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Worse of all, if I were to knocked into him, if he paralyzed or dead, I would get the blame instead of him.
Dont susahkan orang lain kalau nak mati cepat. Sudah la kapchai tak ada protection, lagi nak jalan masa lampu merah.
That is the problem, they are too protected, maybe that is why they feel like they are king of the road. They die for all we care but will trouble the guy who hit him....:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Last time was in one situation like this. Lucky for the car owner the handbrakes was not strong and I manage to push the car aside but steering was turned so it ended up in the middle of the road like the one in the video. I went off leaving the car like that too....hahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

ahhh that road, those were the days when I had classes on sat & sun...use to full boost (1.1bar)once I turn right at DBKL building all the way to the quality hotel where my classes are held, but only when the lights are all green & coast is clear.
Got to be careful too as bikes mostly like runs red lights.....:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Yeah or just scratch the hood of car with writing "Don't park here, idiot!"
Saw one before in Shopping center parking "Learn to park properly" clearly written on the bonnet....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahaha, should have more of these video recording of such incidents.
Watching these video are much better than going to movies...hahahahaha

The auntie's car that has broken door window isn't getting any symphathy from her hubby. As a bonus, she's gonna get a nice tight-slap on her face for the her stupidity.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahahaha, should have more of these video recording of such incidents.
Watching these video are much better than going to movies...hahahahaha

The auntie's car that has broken door window isn't getting any symphathy from her hubby. As a bonus, she's gonna get a nice tight-slap on her face for the her stupidity.
With all the alarm, all the horn. She still didnt come to her car. Obviously she expect those cars not to leave until she is done with her things.

So inconsiderate. Serve her right. If she had put the Gear Lock, I guess the guys wouldnt be able to push away. Didnt know kenari you can engage gears without the keys. If better cars you cant do that.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
With the door window broken, I hope the car can't be started, and then RAIN HEAVILY thereafter......

Sure kelam-kabut the Auntie until shitting in her pants...:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Here is a few way to teach this inconsiderate arses a lesson.

Scott Garden one is the best. Same like what my friend did with his iswara, horn for some time no one comes out. reverse and push the CR-V out to the middle of the road. Not facing back to back but just side blocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9MT-AJTKUQ#t=428

Scott Garden Kes Parking Kereta 2014 ! KELAKAR ! - YouTube
LOL bro, i did share this !!

btw this LAGI BEST drivers are scary day by day !!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
With all the alarm, all the horn. She still didnt come to her car. Obviously she expect those cars not to leave until she is done with her things.

So inconsiderate. Serve her right. If she had put the Gear Lock, I guess the guys wouldnt be able to push away. Didnt know kenari you can engage gears without the keys. If better cars you cant do that.

Disable shift lock?

Why engage shift

?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Here is a few way to teach this inconsiderate arses a lesson.

Scott Garden one is the best. Same like what my friend did with his iswara, horn for some time no one comes out. reverse and push the CR-V out to the middle of the road. Not facing back to back but just side blocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9MT-AJTKUQ#t=428

Scott Garden Kes Parking Kereta 2014 ! KELAKAR ! - YouTube
Wah! Iswara can push CRV?:smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Yah! my wife's SUV that day battery completely died, the gear cannot shift

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If you guys ever see a dark green wira A/B blocking your way, please just give me a call ya. I normally don't park irresponsibly but when I do, it's usually for a good reason.

Gip me chance ya. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If you guys ever see a dark green wira A/B blocking your way, please just give me a call ya. I normally don't park irresponsibly but when I do, it's usually for a good reason.

Eits, I sense some one making a little confession here! :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

wei, double standard ka? :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

if I see a dark green wira a/b I will shiver as the owner will will give me a chokeslam if I touch his car :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Many dark green A/B wira woh! Tell them got one side orange ear mah!.....hahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Earlier today. I guess besides Myvi and Vios, we got to add in Almera as part of idiot drivers. Cheaper affordable cars will lead to more idiot drivers? Maybe. :dontknow:

So here was what happened. I was rushing home from PJ heading towards Kepong direction. Some cars was slow and somehow started raining. So, I was in the middle lane of LDP, estimated I'm able to cut into the fast lane. So, did it but was honk and high beam by this White Almera with impul kit. Number plate WYT 1612.

So, I thought okay maybe I surprised the driver and was too close. Raise my left hand and show sorry sign. Until the middle lane and left lane was clear I turn on my signal and cut out since too many hogging the right lane. Unexpectedly, this Idiot almera cam tailgating me. This time he switch on his high beam behind me (not affected). High beam kinda low actually for almera.

So I speed up a little, and I was at far left lane where he somehow tried to overtake me through middle lane. After he failed to do so since his estimation of distance and potential of his car is that poor, :stupid: he continue tailgating me behind.

Fine, I let him be, no time to bother. Tailed me all the way till LDP toll booth. This time I slowed down and allow him to go first. Again somehow his estimation kinda sucks, he wind down the window and i think he wanted to say something but overshot. So he couldn't say what he wants to say. :swt:

So he have no choice but end up in front of me. This time he showed me how short is his dick. So didn't bother. Just driving at least 1 car away from him behind. (Not following him). In case he wanna do that retarded braking attitude. So, maybe he thought this time I was following him. He wasn't satisfied.

He keep putting his hand out asking me to pull over to the left with him. He went on with his signal and cut to the left slowly. Since my way is clear, I speed up and ignore what he was trying to say. Didn't bother looking at him. Went separate ways at the U-turn at LDP after that.

Not sure what's his problem. Maybe girlfriend left him or having period I'm not sure, wearing specs, tanned skin guy. Just got a glance at the toad.

Mentality problem. :stupid:

Is there anyway that we could report such road bullies? I think they are ought to be taught a lesson by law.

Shouldnt be a prob. Just a knob only.
I think.

Many dark green A/B wira woh! Tell them got one side orange ear mah!.....hahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:
Kelisa and Kenari have the features where you can lock the gears. You need a key to unlock the gears. Ain't going to be able to shift without unlocking it.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Is there anyway that we could report such road bullies? I think they are ought to be taught a lesson by law.
Same as the one illegal cutting lane and blocking us, but show fist like we are in the wrong...:banghead:

This type of small case where they got time. Festive season need to collect more angpow....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys... need help here. did anyone know where can I do the mivec rojak (mivec head + 4G9x blok and open the mivec using rsm or rpm meter). tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience