• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
LOL GF complain to me one.

I wasn't with her.

She no like modeling one. She hates it, at least the idea of it.

Worst thing is in public buses, Banglas are worst. Sometimes come very close to her and trying to look down cleavage. @#$%&*%#

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.
must get your gf a pepper spray just incase she needs to use it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm not sure if the satria driver is an idiot driver who sped and lost control or just somehow lost control.
But just wanna share this video. I believe some idiot drivers driving could actually cost more than 1 innocent life on the road.

Btw, make sure you are 18 above before viewing. Is a gory and might be very disturbing video for those who can't take it..

Think before playing the video. If you are the type who can't handle such stuffs, better not play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42lYM15VQNM

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
seriously laa regarding female drivers parking slots, aeon big in kepong 3 rows of parking bay all for female drivers but if there's no enforcement everyone still park at it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
seriously laa regarding female drivers parking slots, aeon big in kepong 3 rows of parking bay all for female drivers but if there's no enforcement everyone still park at it.
Is like having Handicap parking spots and yet if no one is monitoring or managing it. Still will be abused by mentally handicapped people.

Stupid drivers are in a bulk these days. One day this guy pulled over the pedestrian. It just missed my feet, otherwise it would have gone for sure.
If it is a saga, I think you will feel much of it. I got my feet ran over once. Didn't feel anything. But not asking u to try though. Not a slow ran over though.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'm not sure if the satria driver is an idiot driver who sped and lost control or just somehow lost control.
But just wanna share this video. I believe some idiot drivers driving could actually cost more than 1 innocent life on the road.

Btw, make sure you are 18 above before viewing. Is a gory and might be very disturbing video for those who can't take it..

Think before playing the video. If you are the type who can't handle such stuffs, better not play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42lYM15VQNM

dude, dont embarrass yourself lah!

Its a freaking Viva.

Anyways, look at the rear. Wtf!

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
dude, dont embarrass yourself lah!

Its a freaking Viva.

Anyways, look at the rear. Wtf!

I think he meant the satria lost control and enter the opposite lane which the victim is the VIVA.
I think i have read the news long time ago.

Sent from POS Laju using Microwave

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Is like having Handicap parking spots and yet if no one is monitoring or managing it. Still will be abused by mentally handicapped people.

If it is a saga, I think you will feel much of it. I got my feet ran over once. Didn't feel anything. But not asking u to try though. Not a slow ran over though.
Those people also handicap mah!....hahahaha:biggrin:
Best was the one I told you before when my daughter said out to me (which the driver who park in Handicap parking could hear) Dad, he handicap meh?......:rofl:
He was with his daughter and got so embarrassed that he used the stairs and did not wait for the lift with us.....:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Finally I have something to post.

Sometimes, I just don't understand whether some riders on kapchais actually don't treasure their
lives or just plain stupid.

Not all of them but some.

This morning. 8am+ at KL along the road at Sogo on my right. It was green light all the
way and I was traveling at should be around 70-80km/h.

So, well it was green, so just drive and I was trying to cut to the right with another idiot tailing me
in his Chevy/Exora/Saga BLM. Can't see clearly as he was really close. So, I cut to the right to get
into the turning lane. Suddenly this stupid guy on a bike came out from the junction when the light
is Red on his side. Yet he take his own sweet time to come out.

I had to do hard braking and my tyres were screeching. Lucky no cars behind me. He then like pretend nothing happen like that and wasn't clear on where he want to go as well. I went in front, and yet he want to cock stare at me.

I didn't bother to look at him since I just want to get to office asap. Already close to his death and yet want to cock stare at people. As if I was the one in the wrong for not stopping for someone who shoot the red light slowly.

Really sometimes I do hope they learn the lesson the hard way one day. Sometimes some riders usually don't even have a chance to learn from their own stupidity. End up dead for nothing or for some stupid mistakes made.

Worse of all, if I were to knocked into him, if he paralyzed or dead, I would get the blame instead of him.
Dont susahkan orang lain kalau nak mati cepat. Sudah la kapchai tak ada protection, lagi nak jalan masa lampu merah.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
honk your horn...so can be horny in the morning as long as u like :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Finally I have something to post.

Sometimes, I just don't understand whether some riders on kapchais actually don't treasure their
lives or just plain stupid.

Not all of them but some.

This morning. 8am+ at KL along the road at Sogo on my right. It was green light all the
way and I was traveling at should be around 70-80km/h.

So, well it was green, so just drive and I was trying to cut to the right with another idiot tailing me
in his Chevy/Exora/Saga BLM. Can't see clearly as he was really close. So, I cut to the right to get
into the turning lane. Suddenly this stupid guy on a bike came out from the junction when the light
is Red on his side. Yet he take his own sweet time to come out.

I had to do hard braking and my tyres were screeching. Lucky no cars behind me. He then like pretend nothing happen like that and wasn't clear on where he want to go as well. I went in front, and yet he want to cock stare at me.

I didn't bother to look at him since I just want to get to office asap. Already close to his death and yet want to cock stare at people. As if I was the one in the wrong for not stopping for someone who shoot the red light slowly.

Really sometimes I do hope they learn the lesson the hard way one day. Sometimes some riders usually don't even have a chance to learn from their own stupidity. End up dead for nothing or for some stupid mistakes made.

Worse of all, if I were to knocked into him, if he paralyzed or dead, I would get the blame instead of him.
Dont susahkan orang lain kalau nak mati cepat. Sudah la kapchai tak ada protection, lagi nak jalan masa lampu merah.
ahhh that road, those were the days when I had classes on sat & sun...use to full boost (1.1bar)once I turn right at DBKL building all the way to the quality hotel where my classes are held, but only when the lights are all green & coast is clear.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
happened to me..
finish 2 ciggies, then fortunately car beside me went out and i managed to squeeze out..

just deflate all 4tyre then only he/she learn the lesson :driver:

A Post Every 5 Mins

TOKYO (Oct. 24, 2007) - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., today announced the launch of the Nissan GT-R, a new multi-dimensional performance machine that lives up to the concept of “an ultimate supercar for anyone, anywhere, at anytime”. The Nissan GT-R features a newly developed Premium Midship package, including the world’s first independent transaxle 4WD developed independently by Nissan. The Nissan GT-R will be available in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience