Idiot Drivers

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
nowadays,this kind of people never think about the other people..their selfishness made them very proud of what they have done...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
at least he did apologize.....but its ok bro....kena byk bersabar bulan pose nih....
yes he did apologize...i let him go because of this....

still his manner not good leh....if he think and drive properly i wouldn't even bother to knock his window in the first place.......all other bikers also would enjoy passing by him without any drama..... :burnout:

-if not fasting today i already give him eat my arai fullface helmet....buat salah still have guts to beat me with that "poyo" stick......

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, as long as bikers keep to the left and not hogging lanes, I fully respect that at least we are considerate to other road users as well...:adore:

Maybe he thought he is driving a 4-wheel Bike gua...:rofl:

At least he is man enough to admit he is wrong :top:
pomen_GTR, what is ur bike's number plate? Cuz I'll know which is u on the road in future :laugh:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
or maybe he just upgraded to viva, last time using motorbike.....so biasa wid emergency lane edi..haha.

SF, if u c any motorcyclist wearing black ARAI full face helmet, should be pomen GTR lo...ehehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
or maybe he just upgraded to viva, last time using motorbike.....so biasa wid emergency lane edi..haha.

SF, if u c any motorcyclist wearing black ARAI full face helmet, should be pomen GTR lo...ehehe
This one? :hmmmm:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u meant he took out his retractable rod or just show it & wanna scare u?
?
he pull out that rod on his hand and ready with it...so im just ready with my bare hand...(i put aside helmets bcoz ppl would accuse me bullying old ppl if i use that helmet to beat him) << if i really have to fight him...

(*note that our mouth fight wasn't long...but still enough to get understanding between us...

Ya, as long as bikers keep to the left and not hogging lanes, I fully respect that at least we are considerate to other road users as well...:adore:

Maybe he thought he is driving a 4-wheel Bike gua...:rofl:

At least he is man enough to admit he is wrong :top:
pomen_GTR, what is ur bike's number plate? Cuz I'll know which is u on the road in future :laugh:

-yep...because i ride and drive as well...and i really aware advantage/weakness for both rider/driver.....thus this teach me to be more aware whenever i drive or ride..... i couldn't stand if i encounter any rider or driver do things like this.......
:driver::burnout::stupid:

so enjoy drive n ride without harm others.... :nurse:

if give u no. plate oso u wouldn't even realize it was me...coz mostly i'll just zooming by...just remember my avatar....only 1 helmet in KL as far as i know..and kapcai rider with fullface oso u can count with your finger rite???if u see my helmets with this backpack riding a kapcai, most probably it was me..>> http://www.solracing.com/backpack.html

(so sad most motorcyclist love to use "Mah Sing 88" bucket pail plastic helmets instead a proper helmets with enuf pad and good strap on their beloved head) :hmmmm:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Pomen...good show. whos the guy standing next to the car? dun understand how come car wanna hempit into emergency lane...even here when the bikes use the left most lane(not emergency lane) the cars all stick to middle n fast lane n dun kacau the left most lane...understood mah. hard to elak bikes when there r a lot of them so better keep yr distance wat.

eh the hardpack damn chun..can keep notebook n waterproof also rite?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
arturo, thats pomen GTR le...

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

SF,
ahaaha.where u got that pic from?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Pomen...good show. whos the guy standing next to the car? dun understand how come car wanna hempit into emergency lane...even here when the bikes use the left most lane(not emergency lane) the cars all stick to middle n fast lane n dun kacau the left most lane...understood mah. hard to elak bikes when there r a lot of them so better keep yr distance wat.

eh the hardpack damn chun..can keep notebook n waterproof also rite?
that guy was another riders watching if anything become too serious then maybe he would join....

at that time picture was taken after he apologize and go back in the car..and the "other rider" just go to double check with him...maybe to get things cool down a bit more la....

-ya normally when on busy multi-lane expressway sure cars would stay on middle and right lane....(bikers on the left lane and sometimes pushed to emergency lane)....if them have to use emergency lane its not a big deal....but when those who was already riding in the emergency lane and being pushed to the roadside anyone would be angry right???

-i mean....yes small bikes do have smaller amounts of roadtax....(excuses from arrogant driver) but roadtax still a roadtax..money involved....bikes do have right to use that road....and manners to push them aside for own advantage is a BIG MISTAKE

-if the rider do hogging overtaking lane/middle lane then it was different story.....different wrong-doing....(even when i was driving i'll honk them not to play2 on the road)

*if big bike that pays almost triple roadtax price can use all 3 lane and push cars to side sure driver angry also rite????(600cc bikes roadtax value rm600+-) who says all bikers enjoy low-roadtax.... :biggrin:

arturo, thats pomen GTR le...
not me...it was another guy....(*me taking the picture so i can post in this "your shots" thread) :burnout:

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More reader contributed shots of the '(00) Time To Attack: Sepang, this time with a bit of the parking lot and the pits from that day. It's always interesting to see an event through the lenses of different photographers, I see it as a showcase of the event from another person's point of view. Here are some contributed to us by Afiq aka Blanka.

A '(00) shout-out to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience