Idiot Drivers

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
LOL...i dunno what to say... parallel parking the guy cucuk, roadtax mati on the 1st August 2005!

AEB 5368 - iswara aeroback 1st edition

Bump: LOL...i dunno what to say... parallel parking the guy cucuk, roadtax mati on the 1st August 2005!

AEB 5368 - iswara aeroback 1st edition

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
just put the speaker...n microphone in side your car...can take out the mic n direct talk those idiot who block ur way..."Hey,u sh*t head...ya,U...move your ass"...

my fren did that...but the speaker not loud enough..(maybe he din volume to max)

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
Not My Day

Yesterday was having supper wit my GF at Kuchai lama..after that,going back that time was planing to use Sg.Besi highway back to Kajang...i was stuck at traffic light...then suddenly "BOOM"..some1 hit my car from behind...i was shocked,stun,angry,tired,angry,and more getting more angry!......got down my car to check the damages... the bumper cracked here n there

and then go nego with the driver who hit my car..... and what's worse, the driver is not local ppl....is made from china b*tch...and she was F*CKING DRUNK because i can smell the heavy alcohol scent from her car and her face is red-ish......

and i also duwan waste my time talking to this b*tch.... there's only 2 choices for her to choose, either go report at police station or pay the damages on the spot....the rear bumper cost me RM800 to fix it...why?
-RM400 for Custom made bumper (as u guys can see in the pic)
-RM400 for the bloody paint job..(quite expensive paint)

And the stupid idiot driver neither want to go to the police station (i suspect she scared because she is drunk n driving) or pay the damages...... all she said is 'I ONLY HAVE RM 100'' and i really don't think the damages cost dat LITTLE plus my bumper is CUSTOM MADE and the paint job is not CHEAP...i was trying to negotiate with her but she keep saying "no money,no money..only RM100"....in the end,i go report at police station...now waiting that b*itch to report too...so that i can claim the insurance.

Guys,if u saw this car,pls stay away at least 100 meter cos she's working in the pub so that's y she get drunk...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wah, she let u take pic of her also ah..
kesian u man...

Bump: wah, she let u take pic of her also ah..
kesian u man...

peanut_wai

1,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2006
seRemban....KL
peanutwai.blogspot.com
mingz, claim insurance still the same.....
the insurance company will only pay u the payment of a wiRa aeroback stock bumper with normal paint job charge.....
no matter wat u custom on ur bumper or how expensive of ur paint job u hav done for ur car,
they won't bother u.........
it's the rules of insurance......unless u ada lobang sikit with ur insurance agent lah.....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
wah, she let u take pic of her also ah..
kesian u man...

Bump: wah, she let u take pic of her also ah..
kesian u man...
Man , didn't expect for this to happen .. somemore we saw you yesterday .. aikkss .. sorry to hear that bro .. I myself also pain eventho its not my car ..F**K UGLY BiTc*

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
mingz, u yesterday kena hit...I yesterday nearly kena hit by a waja...
i was stopping at a traffic light near cournaught bridge,klang,when suddenly there was a screeching sound from a waja behind me...i was so freaking shock...lucky dint hit me...saw the driver was an indian...driving like crazy bastard...:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been away for some time now. I need to apologise to my legendary detailers whom I did not follow, or read your posts here - Josh, Kenneth, Erik are just a few to mention. I do keep up to date with your posts in facebook and for Henry, in youtube :top:. Jack and Kc, I see that the hive is doing great :burnout:

It's time I make a comeback to let you guys know that I am still alive, and not kidnapped by terrorist over here in Sabah.

Upon arrival, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience