i seriously need help

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mighui

hie everyone,

i've been thinking to swap my mercedes 123 engine with a RB20...can it fit or there will be some complications?...and how about the endorsement for JPJ?...some say its easy because its the same cc but still i need to be carefull...i dont want my car to be illegal on the road...

besides, wheres the best place to look for RB20?..or maybe someone can recommend other engines....how much will a RB20 cost together with assembling?...

seriously, i need a hand here....ur kind advise is highly appreciated...

cheers!

i think u better do a research on this forum...this topic has been discussed for many many times already...

i've been trying to look for a mercz converted into RB20 but its just not there...maybe i have to look in further....

have u ever seen a mercs converted into RB20?..and lately i heard, the JPJ changed a few policies regarding converting engines....but i dunno whether its true or not...

but then, thanks for ur respond...appreciate it...

cheers!

well, i cant expect much becoz the body weight is damn heavy...its a god damn tank...rofl....

still, im looking a for a place to buy the engine..how much will it cost for a half cut.....and wondering whether the JPJ will approve or not...should i go to JPJ first and ask or just go ahead with my project?

E30 plonk in 1jZ also got ppl do.. there's nutin msian's can't do :) "MALAYSIA BOLEH" (Merdeka Spirit).. yeah regardin d transplant.. it's up to u :) if u think u wanna go jpj ask sure they will scare the heck out of u bout this and that :) seen a bmw with an SR20 before in a shop :) rb20 oni in books..all the best mate :) a monster in the making huh?

If u want can come over to kepong area i can intro u go tat shop... and ask about the information about the jpj approve or not ok..

dude, which area in kepong?...im not so familiar with kepong actually...
hmmm....well, there are a few options to choose, sr20, rb20 or 1jz...but i heard, lately, the sr20 is quite expensive...

ive heard about jpj with the tight rules but then some of them told me the modification can be done....all the satrias, wira, perdana must change their mounting but still they got the approval...hmmm....i wonder......

i think for mercedes u should go for 1J. i drove 1 of my frens ride with the 1J, and i dun know how to say the feel ......... or i can say is a perfect combination.

N_CHUN21: Is that the white merz with RB25det? hahaha that car only 2** on wheels its becoz of the turbo. Turbo blow twice and no more money to change. But planing to change a bigger turbo in the future.

yeah, i've seen this white W123 going soooooo fast....shocked to see that mercz running at that speed...ahhahahahahah....thats the Malaysian Muscle car....chears mate!..

sure you can fit a Nissan engine into a Mercedes car? legalwise I mean.. last I heard, same maker only.. not too sure since I havent been back nearly a year now..

bro try call this bros din nismo (019-3658124) and Man Merc (012-9044257) for your information about RB20 to RB26 and these fellas done these kind of things. These bro will surely help u out

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom