I just bought a second hand Lexus IS250

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No, I referring to your statement, "But all these is still inferior to the IS-F brakes" how much you got to pay for this against Evo3 ones:smokin:......lol:driver:
Hahahaha, I see now. But we are talking about a different category of car owner as well. Someone who can afford a Wira VS someone who can afford a Lexus IS. For a person that can afford a Lexus IS, Evo 3 twin pot is probably nothing to the owner.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahahaha, I see now. But we are talking about a different category of car owner as well. Someone who can afford a Wira VS someone who can afford a Lexus IS. For a person that can afford a Lexus IS, Evo 3 twin pot is probably nothing to the owner.
Your statement was not on the owner leh! Was this "But all these is still inferior to the IS-F brakes", so I just remind you the cost also differ.........hahhahhahahhahhaha:rofl:

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
It does cost me a fortune....but having a super good brakes sometimes is a bitch also...what i'm trying to say is....too sensitived sometimes not comfortable....it eliminates the fun of speeding sometimes.....the joy of throttling in and out of a corner....is destroyed by the too efficient braking....don't you guys think so?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It does cost me a fortune....but having a super good brakes sometimes is a bitch also...what i'm trying to say is....too sensitived sometimes not comfortable....it eliminates the fun of speeding sometimes.....the joy of throttling in and out of a corner....is destroyed by the too efficient braking....don't you guys think so?

Hmm if too sensitive then the brake modulation is difficult and becomes jerky especially if you're not driving hard or in a fast sweeping corner where you normally just want to touch the brake a bit to balance out the car on entry. If you're driving hard then should enable you to dive bomb into a slow-mid speed corner braking as late as possible, provided your tires are up to it so not locking up. I suppose you just need to practice to get used to modulating the brakes.

Maybe now time to up the power to match the monster brakes? :biggrin:

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
I'm really satisfied with my Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres...they did gives good grips....just that the breaks are quite sensitived at times

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm really satisfied with my Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres...they did gives good grips....just that the breaks are quite sensitived at times

Excellent tires indeed! So I guess like I said, already have monster brakes, excellent tires to match, so now more powerrrrrrr! :burnout: In the mean time, just practice as much as possible to modulate smoother. What brake pads do you use btw, ori or aftermarket like Endless/Project Mu etc2.?

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Excellent tires indeed! So I guess like I said, already have monster brakes, excellent tires to match, so now more powerrrrrrr! :burnout: In the mean time, just practice as much as possible to modulate smoother. What brake pads do you use btw, ori or aftermarket like Endless/Project Mu etc2.?
Currently i'm using the EBC Redstuff 3000 brake pads...

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Wow! all the nice stuff......:driver:
Ya bro
...but my pocket koyak also bro....hahahaha....but normal lah.....my car is my second girlfriend....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Erm hi everybody/senior2x/sifu2x n buddy...

would lke to know, where is the good spot to install this bush for SGti....

N where to install it ( I mean shop/workshop/acc shop )
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience