I am Damm Pissed But I Can't Do Anything About It.......

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
SG public transport consider very good... MY public transport cannot compare to SG and most MYsian do not rely on public transport that is why we buy cars here and is not cheap compare to SG. But here in MY we can keep the cars as long as we wanted. :)

You can stay in JB and buy a Satria Neo so that you can drive around MY and SG but still continue work in SG so that you can maintain your income.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't you remember that MY also tried to follow SG to scrap cars, but of 15 years not so long ago, but many opposed the move and was cancelled...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Personally I think, scrapping cars has its good and bad..It pushes car manufacturers to improve their cars. For example, Proton Wira, 1995 wira and 2000 wira...not much diff after all...just some cosmetic changes so I believe ppl wont scrap their wiras and buy another kinda same wira.

The bad is...it's kinda waste..especially many cars nowadays can last long. Summore always gotta get new car..not that affordable to many.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Don't you remember that MY also tried to follow SG to scrap cars, but of 15 years not so long ago, but many opposed the move and was cancelled...
Yup...read of that in the papers but after that no news about it... actually they can just take the old cars and rebuild it and sell it as recon cars to other lower country. scrap is really a waste.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup...read of that in the papers but after that no news about it... actually they can just take the old cars and rebuild it and sell it as recon cars to other lower country. scrap is really a waste.
A lot of protest from Car clubs, and especially kampung folks......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Personally I think, scrapping cars has its good and bad..It pushes car manufacturers to improve their cars. For example, Proton Wira, 1995 wira and 2000 wira...not much diff after all...just some cosmetic changes so I believe ppl wont scrap their wiras and buy another kinda same wira.

The bad is...it's kinda waste..especially many cars nowadays can last long. Summore always gotta get new car..not that affordable to many.
Lots of things always got pros and cons. Pros are to spur the car sector and economy, but cons are not every one can afford to chase new cars.....:banghead:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
But imagine...our economy is good enough for most of us to scrap our cars after 5 years...not too bad a place too eh? At least the economy wont meleset until sesat

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shell Lubricants has released two new high performance market-leading heavy duty diesel engine oils with the Shell Rimula range -- the Shell Rimula R5 LE and Shell Rimula R6 LM.

<!--more-->The Shell Rimula R5 LE is the first synthetic-technology heavy duty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience