Hyundai Gathering 2

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Gathering 2007 will be happening soon. Lately the internet connection sucks. So hard to get online. Hehehehe... Welcome onboard Mieliki!

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Hmm.. Are there any veterans for Atos here? need some advice as per previous post to find out what are the available body kits and NA upgrades available as well as where to get em and the expected pricing as well.. Currently I'm just relying on the Octane boosters for fuel for pick ups.. sigh

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
limch1, I'm not feeling like it to try turbo engines as yet. Are there any other options that I can choose from?

Last heard was that turbo engine would cost a big bomb on maintenance as well as setup. Besides.. if there is a high chance that I'd not be able to get JPJ approval, I rather not risk it on that matter as yet. Sigh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,we
would like to seek help from u blaze fan's here. Our team member
(marshall) lost his car just now 3am (30 oct 2009) @ BANDAR KINRARA PUCHONG . Anyone have any
info regarding this car,please contact us asap or direct call to my friend, 016-3426973.

This are the details of the car

Make : Proton

Model : Satria GTI

Colour : Silver

Plate No :...... WHM 727

Other info :

-Got blaze blaze website url (WWW.BLAZEMOTORSPORT.WEBS.COM)on the right and left side...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience