www.hcc.ne1.net
Australia GK Tuscani DRRRRRAG machine.

Weight = 900kg
HP = 900+
Engine = 2 litre turbocharged Hyundai Beta II engine
Possible?

Performance Styling Centre Scores at Sydney Auto Salon
http://www.performancestylingcentre.com.au/

At the recent Sydney Auto Salon held at Sydney's Olympic Park over the weekend 18/19 March 2006, the PSC Motorsport crew took home trophies for "Hyundai Champion" and "Top Judged Engineering - Pro Category" with the unveiling of the re-engineered PSC/Axis Tiburon drag car.

The re-vamped Tiburon has been rebuilt by PSC to comply with ANDRA (Australian National Drag Racing Association) class specs for the "Front Runner" class, which is taking over as the premier FWD category in Australia.

With final ANDRA techical inspection and approval due soon, the Tiburon is due for track testing coming weeks in preparation for its competition debut at Compak Attack on 21 May 2006 to be held WSID (Western Sydney International Dragway).

With 900+ horsepower from the 2 litre turbocharged Hyundai Beta II engine, and a weight under 900kg, times in the mid to low 9's are being aimed for

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Supercharged V6

http://www.performancestylingcentre.com.au/
In addition Michael's 'TIB-80Y" Tiburon V6 (recently featured in Hot 4's Magazine issues 135) scored an impressive 165kw at the wheels on the dyno with his Supercharged V6 Tiburon.

Fitted with an Alpine Developments Stage 2 Supercharger kit, running 8 psi boost, and fitted PSC Motorsport extractors and cat-back exhaust the Tiburon was tuned to make the most from 98 RON Premium Unleaded petrol.

This result of 165kw at the wheels is a 100% increase from standard, all with standard internals, and just 8 psi boost!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
guys, i always thought that this is just a concept bodykit and no body manufacturing it...

until i saw these...

Some may think this is overdone, but heck, it's looks great for me, this bodykits is just my taste.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Somehow I still think it's overdone but it's a good effort to put in bodykit that have some european design.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ppl may say that i C-sin, but i like the big fog lamp and the transformer "look & feel". :biggrin:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai said:
ppl may say that i C-sin, but i like the big fog lamp and the transformer "look & feel". :biggrin:
Wah, transformer fan, you wanna keep shining other ppl?.....hahahaha............:_:

But I still like wengfhai's idea of installing a projector light at the rear of the car. Can teach those who tail you like you owe them money.:shades_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
guys, my altimate bodykit project...........

but it only appear in my dream. Hehe.
PS: very obvious that the bonnet hole open at the wrong side for stock engine.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Wow, the bodykit and the colour synergise perfectly.
This is the nicest aftermarket front bumper for Coupe I seen so far.
Have those fast and furious look.
I liked it.

BS, I saw Celica, Acura, Jeep, RX-8 and Dodge truck transformer models so far but didn't come across any Hyundai Coupe transformer model. :p
Interested to get one? I can get 10% discount for it.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
daniel, before moving further, i need to inform you that's a CG(computer graphic) produce by a great fans of RD1, no 1 produce the kit. And do you realise that plastic door trim, rear windscreen, edge of the bodykit are painted in silver?

sure catch 100% attention if I can make mine into this. but no money for this at the moment.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, if you didn't mention about it, I also won't realise that that's a CG.
But honestly, the bodykit is very nice.
Confirm 100% attract chicks attention!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
but this is too low, no need to enter any parking lot or road bump oledi, to be practical in KL, need to raise few inches.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just install the alpine speaker which is mounted to the door trim. The door trim now vibrate when medium bass kick in.

What is the best solution to reduce the vibration?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience