Hyundai Chop shop info thread

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
hi again daniel...could you please specify the address of the supplier ? I think I'm coming to subang tomorrow (saturday) I might want to ask them further myself :)

thank you very much
shawida,
the supplier advice that you might wanna source for the bonnet else where as they won't take in stock anymore.
This is because those Atos bonnets that were shipped in from Taiwan are far more cheaper and all dealers in town are currently selling Taiwan made Atos bonnet.

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
shawida,
the supplier advice that you might wanna source for the bonnet else where as they won't take in stock anymore.
This is because those Atos bonnets that were shipped in from Taiwan are far more cheaper and all dealers in town are currently selling Taiwan made Atos bonnet.
well..in that case..do you know any dealer around kajang or bangi who sell that Taiwan made Atos bonnet ? or may be in subang ? could you please state their adress as well ? I thinking about changing the whole bonnet now coz I asked several knocking shop in kajang and they said my dent would cost around RM200++ too:Not_Impressed:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
shawida, I'll try my best to look out for the Atos bonnet for you.
Might give you the answer on Sunday. :smile:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
shawida,
please give me another 3 more days.
My friend is helping me out to check those shops that are selling the bonnet for you.

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
is ok daniel..do take your time:regular_smile: ...i said before I'm not in rush, but I just hope it doesn't cost so much, else I have to go for knocking option..:X-: I myself are looking for one but so far no luck...:Not_Impressed:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hahahaha...
From what I heard from the supplier, Taiwan bonnet will be around rm200-300.
I'll try to find a good priced bonnet for you. :smile:

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
Hahahaha...
From what I heard from the supplier, Taiwan bonnet will be around rm200-300.
I'll try to find a good priced bonnet for you.
waaa..made in taiwan also cost same as original ka:bawling:...I thought it gonna be cheaper...Daniel, where do you find this supplier aaa...could you state their adresses ?

shawida

Nov 3, 2006
thanks for the number mate...I'll try to contact him as soon as possible (quite busy lately with my college assignment)..is he selling the taiwan made or korean made ?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
shawida, he's selling original Hyundai parts but he can help you to get the Taiwan made products too.
Good luck with your bonnet. :smile:

Dec 11, 2007
I drove a Hyundai Elantra 1.6 Auto (model 2004). Millage 111k. st time best change at 64k, then at 111k, the timing belt snap. I use an original timing belt sold at rm 450 at a Hyundai workshop.

The problem now is, the timing belt not even 50k but already snap. Drive my car slow, not even reaching 130 km/hr. 100 km/hr is also very seldom. The workshop says taht (when i change it before at 64 k) it can last until 60 k. Damn... The belt snap when i was driving at 70 km/hr.

So now need help. Anyone knows where to look for spare parts in JOHOR?

Also, is Elantra engine same as Hyundai Matrix (as it has the same timing belt setup)? If it is, where can i get a half cut Matrix? I think my engine gone already.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all of ZTH'ers.

In this thread I gonna show I've replace brake master pump with the repair kit.
I've perform this operation on my wife myvi 1.3 AT with ABS.
The symptom is the brake pedal will go straight away to floor when press the pedal while driving. Everytime has to pump it 2-3 times until can feel the brake operate.

Tools needed
1- C clip plier
2- 12 mm spanner
3- 10 mm spanner
4- 8 mm spnanner
5- tubing
6- bottle
7- 10 mm open end hexagon spanner

1- Contain of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience