Hyundai Chop shop info thread

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
if so then, look for mirage drive shaft set..i think it should fit well.
another option is to rework the inner CV. but in your case, turbo engine might kill it fast.
i dun think the inner cv would sound during cornering. normally it does during accelerate. you will notice a vibration..or crack.
anyway. let me check with my friends whether he has the item you want...which portion do you prefer? left or right? or both together? does the 1.6 will fit?

ketapang_inn

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
well i never test with 1.6 so i dont know if it will fit...and i need to long one..dont remember left or right but its a long one for sure.

and thanks.

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
hi, i'd just confirm with friend that the 1.6 elantra 2 is not match with your 1.8. may be you could check at Mits mirage stuff.
the best way is to dismantle it and try to match at kedai potong..

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
I need some advice on where I can get a decent price for damage repair.. my car got hit in 2 different spots and I dunno where to get the repairs done..

Many thanks in advance for the help rendered..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
mieliki, which part of the car get hit? normal chassis damage can be repair at any shop, but i believe the accident involves damage in car part, mind sharing?

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Hey Samurai,

The front passenger door and the backside of the driver back passenger side. Both were hit and run which most ppl who have seen the damage believe to be done by pajero or equivalent type. Dunno how it happen, but I left my car in Sri Petaling LRT station.. Went in the morning, came back in the evening kena.. 2 different spot on 2 consecutive days.. in different part of the parking lot..

nuwa

Known Member
Oct 17, 2006
hai guys, my friend looking for matrix rear door (halfcut) where should he go to?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I bought and installed a new SK POWER VS three weeks ago. Since then I had to go back to the shop two times to change the mulfunctioning VS.

All three VS (with the same brand) had it LED stop flashing after a couple of days. I asked the guy who installed it about the problem and he said that although the LED is not flashing the device still work. Is it true? Does anybody else having the same problem?

Is there any other brands which is better than SK POWER? What price?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience