Hypertune Jazz Totalled!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
yalor... the CF hood really solid... i will think twice whether to buy the ori CF or immitation CF already... kekeke

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
juniorkirk said:
lolz... 100% total lost... they wont pay for those mod parts... juz the market worth of tat car... like A car is 100k... then this A guy mod the car another 50k... the insurance will pay the most 80% of the market price... means RM 80k ... keke
I know, dude. I'm talking about the 100% of the insured sum for that car. Of coz it will be 80 or 90% for normal procedure total lost claim but it's due to some "other" reasons which is not quite nice to be stated here. cheerio.:regular_smile:

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
errr... anyway... money is not that important at all... juz glad the driver could come out the car without and injuries at all... money lost edi can earn back... life lost edi... hmm... tat one not sure.. never tried before...

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
juniorkirk said:
errr... anyway... money is not that important at all... juz glad the driver could come out the car without and injuries at all... money lost edi can earn back... life lost edi... hmm... tat one not sure.. never tried before...
indeed, the owner himself is surprise that he escaped the accident without any injuries. The impact was very great but lucky it's a 4 star rated NCAP car.:regular_smile:

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
WMY22xx? remember not to buy this car.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
from lowyat.net 2f/2f forums , checkout the 39th post
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=275797&st=20

Raymond isn't in the picture.. The pink guy isn't him..

I just spoke to Raymond. He said it happened on Sunday morning. Happened at Taman Tun there. He was speeding then lost control..

What a pity to see the car smashed up like that. Most importantly, he's all right..

Still got heart to ask me to change my car to Jazz. Haha tongue.gif

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
ya..
insurans will not pay 100% de..
even claim insurans.. ur car oso will b back to de stock only..
it will not change into any mod tat u mod..

ya.. juniorkirk,
u r rite..
money is not as important as life...
so zhen xik ur life...

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
Legend Speedy said:
ya..
insurans will not pay 100% de..
even claim insurans.. ur car oso will b back to de stock only..
it will not change into any mod tat u mod..

ya.. juniorkirk,
u r rite..
money is not as important as life...
so zhen xik ur life...
i'm wondering if my english is that bad to be understand. i said, 100% insurance claim due to "other" reasons. It's all about "know who" and not "know how" anymore. and the parts can be salvaged.:emoticon_U:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
man! The car must be turning and hit brick walls more than once to be all smashed up like that!
n it's a good thing the body can tahan the brutal smashing like that.....sheeeshh...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
If u nkow the insurance adjuster and are close with the workshop......anything can be done........trust me.........
When there's a will, there will b ways!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I don't mean to be John B Rain, but If I were the insurance company, I don't think I wanna pay a single cents for the damaged car. The reason? many parts of the car are not original as stated and agreed upon during the purchase of the car insurance. Thus the issurance is considered VOID, so not money for the owner...

Don't believe or doubt? read the fine text in your car insurance policy...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
errr...Ken...u got a point there....
That's technically or theoritically and ethically correct.

If the world is so perfect, than no more corruptions for the polis, jpj, puspakom. Not even cheating for students in schools! Long live a fair world!

Pls read..............
b00n said:
If u nkow the insurance adjuster and are close with the workshop......anything can be done........trust me.........
When there's a will, there will b ways!
Sorry guys.....too much stress, still in the office; so pls dun feel offended by my hard way of talking.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
this meant the moded parts which still can use.....can be taken back by the owner and replace back the standard stock parts to the Jazz b4 total lost claimed?

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
actually ... when u claim a total lost.. it will only based on their price they give u... like if u give "good deal" to the adjuster... the claim will based on the price the adjuster give...

goh... not sure about this... but from what i know... for what in total lost means is total lost.. it belongs to the ... hm.. it dont belongs to u anymore...

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
gouki aka roy....wei..wat happen to raymond car lah....i din c him for a while....like tht already?????wasted man...the ICE..???the angel eye???the HID?????wahhhhhhh....yoo....the rims..the rims.....superstar rims....noblesse bodykitt....all gone...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A break from the usual detailing, this is one of my DIY aka "kiamsap wanna save money and not give mechanic money" journey.

So I was in Melaka with my wife driving her Myvi around when suddenly she felt that the brakes were not biting. It has this sinking feel to it. I tested it and thought it was the brakes overheated. Looked around and found no leaking. So I left the car for a night and tested it in the morning, same sinking feeling with minimal braking power. Something is wrong and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience