• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
Yeah. Those of you who're causing trouble here should just keep your thoughts to yourself. Thanks. If any of this continues, I'll personally get a mod to delete this thread. Cheers guys.

And sorry AJ6677 for not posting it! Already done so.

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
kyheng, don't worry about it. lets all just chill out. lol i didn't want this thread to turn out like this! one thing though, its not been proven that the rate of accidents are lower when everyone keeps to the speed limit. you should visit dubai one day!

wkwmy

Apr 14, 2006
kyheng said:
Yarloh, maybe I have gone too far for this, very fast get angry with this type of people, but all of us if can keep to the speed limit and drive carefully, accident sure will not happen.

I agree with you now.... possible to keep our speed limit and drive carefully.....

this how you should talk man......

not simply say.... say ppl`s maybe drunk or what ever first without knowing what is the actual effect !!!
Do you think the driver ask for it ?

But if you call us to drive like your style.... slow than normal.... i think we will end up like you in hospital....

Too fast no good
Too slow also no good...
Are you agree with me....?

Thanks

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
blu3chip said:
Yeah. Those of you who're causing trouble here should just keep your thoughts to yourself. Thanks. If any of this continues, I'll personally get a mod to delete this thread. Cheers guys.

And sorry AJ6677 for not posting it! Already done so.
hahaha...dont worry abt that blu3chip. peace to all of u here...

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2004
PJ, MaLaYSiA
www.geocities.com
infernaL said:
from lowyat.net 2f/2f forums , checkout the 39th post
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=275797&st=20
wah, until someone quote what I posted. Feel so special. Hehe..

Bros, don't fight lah with meaningless comments. The most important is, he is safe and didn't cause any accident with someone else. He's a really nice guy. He helps me to mod my car. My car sifu :)

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
wkwmy said:
I agree with you now.... possible to keep our speed limit and drive carefully.....

this how you should talk man......

not simply say.... say ppl`s maybe drunk or what ever first without knowing what is the actual effect !!!
Do you think the driver ask for it ?

But if you call us to drive like your style.... slow than normal.... i think we will end up like you in hospital....

Too fast no good
Too slow also no good...
Are you agree with me....?

Thanks
I that drive at normal speed, not slower than normal. Sometimes when in straight road also I will speed, as my car is original(no mod), so I know what is my car's limit. Only that fellow take corner and comes out in the junction and hit me(on the straight road). Then become a superman. The worst part is the fellow hit and run even with his bumper dropped liao.
Anyway I agree with your last 3 statements, on top of that I have to add abit, people drive slow is because of the Malaysian law, the Law always says that hit from behind is behind's fault. So people will start to go slow.

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
b00n said:
wow.....lucky there's no other cars involved, can't imagine if there's any other cars.....but come to think about it; that stretch of road quite wide ler....
word of advice...it's better to stick to the center lane if not overtaking theoritically safer as not that close to divider.
LOL. You really think that staying at the middle while taking that corner is safer?

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
kyheng said:
First correct me if I'm wrong. Is this a housing area? If yes then why he drive so fast, somemore >100km/h? Looks like the sport rim is >=15", for this type of rim and lowered that still can get skidded, I assume the speed is 130km/h or the driver is drunked. Still I say he is lucky that he never hit anybody. Another 'yee sai zhou' want to show off in the road that not lucky.
Somemore end up infront of a daycare, lucky for him is Sunday, if Monday I cannot imagine anymore liao.
LOL. typical mind set. why everyone have to assume that the driver must be some rich kiddo?

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
mike5220 said:
I've just joined the forums 2 weeks ago after my wife got a car that I was excited about. So far its been great.

Looking at the pics of the Jazz, I'm happy that the driver walked out of it. sadly, I would have to echo some of the comments here, although I may not agree with the way they were expressed or with the wordings.

I use to stay with my in-laws just opposite the LDP. Smoking at the gate every night allows me to "hear" the cars as they whizz by & often thinking, "Well, their cars & their lives....." I've seen my fair share of accidents at that stretch too, being right in front of it.

One particular one was as I was driving home from Maybank & 3 cars were going at 120kmh (only) & yet, the last one couldn't avoid a motorbike that was piddling to the right after coming out of BP. Guess what? Even at that "normal" speed, 2 people were flung off the bike & died.

So, I would agree that the Jazz is a tough car, I would also agree that anyone who drives "seriously" in excess of speed limits, esp on wet roads, need to learn restraint. He was just unlucky to have his rear end pulling away causing this. He's also lucky that no one else was involved & certainly no loss of life occurred.

Yup, most, if not all of us have done silly things on the roads before & are still alive to contribute to this forum. Along the way, some wised up & no longer indulge in things unsafe. At the end of the day, driving at speed in some circumstances (like on wet roads, uneven surfaces, etc), just begs for something like this to happen.

Show off the car as it is...a chun one, not what it can look like after a crash. The driver was NOT meant to crash it in the first place.

Thanks for posting the pics. It reminded me that I was once a hot blooded dick when I was younger. Now...only the d*$k is still hot blooded. The rest cool down already.:regular_smile:
Nice one. I like your comments, bro.:_:

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Walao..... damn wasted lor..

mike5220

Mar 27, 2006
With hindsight, it's a damn shame for a car to end up like that. I'll cry if my 1969 Opel Rekord ends up that way. ...or my Mini....or even the Iswara.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Felt really sad for the owner. Gouki u are Raymond ?
i think no one wanted that accident lah even the driver himself. modded a car so nice, for me i will drive carefully with it.

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
Glad to see that this thread is safe from troublemakers. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know you're in for an awesome drive when the manifest states a brand new and yellow 458 Italia, a Scuderia, a couple of GT3 RS old and new, a couple of R8s, both V8s and a handful of F430s just to name a few. This Breakfast drive to Port Dickson is just one of the many social activities organized by Blue Jackets, a relatively new high-end car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience