Hypertune Jazz Totalled!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
blu3chip said:
The main reason I posted this was to show you how tough a Jazz was even after a high impact.

which you havent give us details about the accident yet. For all I know, some kid might have hit the jazz with his bicycle and that happened. Poor kid is now in the clinic.

Please give more details to justify the "high impact".

boggysv said:
which you havent give us details about the accident yet. For all I know, some kid might have hit the jazz with his bicycle and that happened. Poor kid is now in the clinic.

Please give more details to justify the "high impact".

Please read the new posts before trying to be a hero. :angel_smile:

First correct me if I'm wrong. Is this a housing area? If yes then why he drive so fast, somemore >100km/h? Looks like the sport rim is >=15", for this type of rim and lowered that still can get skidded, I assume the speed is 130km/h or the driver is drunked. Still I say he is lucky that he never hit anybody. Another 'yee sai zhou' want to show off in the road that not lucky.
Somemore end up infront of a daycare, lucky for him is Sunday, if Monday I cannot imagine anymore liao.

nope kyheng, accident occured on a highway. don't worry. and why bother insulting him? did he offend you in any way? lol.

oh....my page did not load earlier, last post that showed up was wkwmy's post...and apprently that made me a hero...awesome....

and again, details please. not just a brief story telling. better with a sketch coz I'm not familiar with that road.
a more specific speed please? how am I to know how far it skidded? contact angle? what was the time/distance between the two collisions? what type/size of tyres were he using? My car can lose control at 200kmh, skid for a whole minute and not have a single scratch if you get what I mean.

btw, if that's what you call a "tough" car, be my guest...it is not imho.

I've just joined the forums 2 weeks ago after my wife got a car that I was excited about. So far its been great.

Looking at the pics of the Jazz, I'm happy that the driver walked out of it. sadly, I would have to echo some of the comments here, although I may not agree with the way they were expressed or with the wordings.

I use to stay with my in-laws just opposite the LDP. Smoking at the gate every night allows me to "hear" the cars as they whizz by & often thinking, "Well, their cars & their lives....." I've seen my fair share of accidents at that stretch too, being right in front of it.

One particular one was as I was driving home from Maybank & 3 cars were going at 120kmh (only) & yet, the last one couldn't avoid a motorbike that was piddling to the right after coming out of BP. Guess what? Even at that "normal" speed, 2 people were flung off the bike & died.

So, I would agree that the Jazz is a tough car, I would also agree that anyone who drives "seriously" in excess of speed limits, esp on wet roads, need to learn restraint. He was just unlucky to have his rear end pulling away causing this. He's also lucky that no one else was involved & certainly no loss of life occurred.

Yup, most, if not all of us have done silly things on the roads before & are still alive to contribute to this forum. Along the way, some wised up & no longer indulge in things unsafe. At the end of the day, driving at speed in some circumstances (like on wet roads, uneven surfaces, etc), just begs for something like this to happen.

Show off the car as it is...a chun one, not what it can look like after a crash. The driver was NOT meant to crash it in the first place.

Thanks for posting the pics. It reminded me that I was once a hot blooded dick when I was younger. Now...only the d*$k is still hot blooded. The rest cool down already.:regular_smile:

blu3chip said:
nope kyheng, accident occured on a highway. don't worry. and why bother insulting him? did he offend you in any way? lol.

Seems like I insulted you, more than the driver.
Anyway from the photos, is like the accident happen in a housing area. Unlees the photos is edited by Photoshop, I don't know, if highway means that the road only have divider and street lights only. Even if near to housing area it should have a divider to seperate from highway road with house/buildings. Unless this is not the first place that guy met with the accident. Then I have to respect him already.
As Boggysy said, give more detail please, like the actual speed, the rim and tyre size, is he drunk or not at that time. If not then most of us will be only guessing and come out some statement that will insult you like me just done this.
In the end, if want to speed, please speed in track, not in the normal road. With still want speed, when accident happens, if lucky only the car damaged, what if other people involed in the accident? Maybe the driver don't want his life, but dosen't mean that he can take others.

Last edited:
haha.....u guys are so skeptical....
ppl posted say ppl lie....ppl didn't post say ppl lie....later ppl post somemoe more detailed details....than wat?? saying lie again??....
than easy like this la....organise a TT and ask the owner to come out and explain.
my opinion is... take it or leave it. no point arguing on. accident already happened. insults , scoldings and advices also being posted. So why not just lay off.
I don't know the owner and I don't know the guys who posted.....i dun drive jazz...I speed occasionally and also zig zag in out once in a while while rushing. But I sure didn't go nagging from post to post saying that he's totally to be blame on the case. Accident is called accident for a reason. No actual witnesses here, so no point playing the guessing game.
Ooopss, might be there's actual witness but the word also got banged by you guys...
Final advice......let's rest this case. Just thank god that no one is hurt in this case.

hmmm... i'm wondering what would happen to my proton satria if i've crash it the way he crashed his Jazz... 4 star(or how many was it again?) for safety should have it's reason gua... all i know is that it's a nice car no more...

blu3chip said:

I agree with Mr. Blu3chip,
why you bother insulting him ?

What ever happended you only though....
Do you know the actually couse ?
If not, don`t simply tembak and make ppl`s feel bad....

How do you feel if this shit happen same to your ride...?

maybe the car been tow to housing area... yeah... 4rm my view people that driving really slow is really dangerous coz he cause the accident.. imagine u so annoying driving so damn slow and people wanna take over u, then when he on his way to take over u, car 4rm back bang him... so who fault really? driving very slow is really annoying... and im not feel weel if old cars or mini lorry or van at back of my car... scare l8er if jammed brake his/her brake not working then bang my car... i always suddenly go to left or right side of road if im sure he not capable to brake it b4 hitting my car.. and people 4rm right or left hon at me, bcoz just go turn right or left without signal( ofcoz i make sure that the distance is enough for me to go there) but they dont know what the real story why i do that, most of them will thing i like to zig-zag or cut here cut there... aahh.. malaysian always thinking bad about other people...

b00n said:
haha.....u guys are so skeptical....
ppl posted say ppl lie....ppl didn't post say ppl lie....later ppl post somemoe more detailed details....than wat?? saying lie again??....
than easy like this la....organise a TT and ask the owner to come out and explain.
my opinion is... take it or leave it. no point arguing on. accident already happened. insults , scoldings and advices also being posted. So why not just lay off.
I don't know the owner and I don't know the guys who posted.....i dun drive jazz...I speed occasionally and also zig zag in out once in a while while rushing. But I sure didn't go nagging from post to post saying that he's totally to be blame on the case. Accident is called accident for a reason. No actual witnesses here, so no point playing the guessing game.
Ooopss, might be there's actual witness but the word also got banged by you guys...
Final advice......let's rest this case. Just thank god that no one is hurt in this case.

b00n,
Thanks for your support....hahahahahahaaaa....

Those who want to KEH POH !!!!
Please list down your name here for TT. Than I call up the owner and you shoot him...

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

na_power said:
maybe the car been tow to housing area... yeah... 4rm my view people that driving really slow is really dangerous coz he cause the accident.. imagine u so annoying driving so damn slow and people wanna take over u, then when he on his way to take over u, car 4rm back bang him... so who fault really? driving very slow is really annoying... and im not feel weel if old cars or mini lorry or van at back of my car... scare l8er if jammed brake his/her brake not working then bang my car... i always suddenly go to left or right side of road if im sure he not capable to brake it b4 hitting my car.. and people 4rm right or left hon at me, bcoz just go turn right or left without signal( ofcoz i make sure that the distance is enough for me to go there) but they dont know what the real story why i do that, most of them will thing i like to zig-zag or cut here cut there... aahh.. malaysian always thinking bad about other people...

you are damm................ right !!! car been tow to housing area....
You are also right agaIN, ppl`s who drive really slow than normal makes an accident too..
I have seen ppl`s drive 40km/h on the left hand side highway....before. That was really stupid...

You try and drive very slow in US and see....what will happen ? You may die faster i guess...

why r u guys so quick to judge ppl? look at urself first before complaining abt other ppl. talk bad abt other ppl's misfortune is not a wise thing to do. seen so many threads as such in here nowdays...and its the same ppl who are making such comments and remarks again and again. what on earth happenning to u? i guess u know who u r...

blu3chip...u can see the different mentallity here compared to the TC forum bro. btw...TC members are waiting to know what happened to uncle ray...

Well, just imagine you are walking in the street or driving at a normal speed. Suddenly this type of brainless people drive the car very fast and hit you. What will you feel on this time? Maybe this accident never happen to you all that's why won't feel it. This happens to me once, my motor total lost and I have to sleep in the hospital for 1 month. And when I discharged from hospital, they leave a big pretty mark on my leg that will stay there for the rest for my life.
Drive slow is very annoying, but is it drive above the speed limit is considered as hero?

kyheng said:
Well, just imagine you are walking in the street or driving at a normal speed. Suddenly this type of brainless people drive the car very fast and hit you. What will you feel on this time? Maybe this accident never happen to you all that's why won't feel it. This happens to me once, my motor total lost and I have to sleep in the hospital for 1 month. And when I discharged from hospital, they leave a big pretty mark on my leg that will stay there for the rest for my life.
Drive slow is very annoying, but is it drive above the speed limit is considered as hero?

Please dont vent ur frustration on other ppl k. u r talking as if the jazz's driver caused u to sleep in hospital for 1 month! come on dude...he does not even know u...and u dont even know him!

better stick back to the topic pls. if not moderator will again close this thread :confused_smile:

Yarloh, maybe I have gone too far for this, very fast get angry with this type of people, but all of us if can keep to the speed limit and drive carefully, accident sure will not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom