Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Yesterday The Star paper came out with an article about the Hell tour and one lady said she saw "a neat street and luxury car but the funny thing is there are no one around". I guess the 'ghost' are all on earth roaming around.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yesterday The Star paper came out with an article about the Hell tour and one lady said she saw "many new buildings and luxury car but the funny thing is there are no one around". I guess the 'ghost' are all on earth roaming around.
Maybe different dimension cannot see.....

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
The devil is fishing for future tenants. Hehe. He will say, come come, we have nice buildings and sports car. Fountain also got. Gone are the days where fire engulf hell.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
good bye...last night 28/8/2011 is last day of ghost month..hell big door shut off on midnight..life back normal...anyway,just be careful as may some ghost miss(late for back to hell report) ,so they still around with us for another year...
:banghead: just behave ourself ok...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, today is 1st day of eighth moon, Moon Cake festival.....
Come to think of it, we never knew about whether if all got go back??

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i think went back already....holiday over liao...so now is our holiday....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Yup, that's the one. I don't see the GTR anymore. Probably sold it. Single digit number plate.
The wife sold it. He was killed while his car was being built and ordered approximately RM150k worth of parts however had paid a deposit of RM50k. So the workshop put in RM50k worth of parts and gave the car back to the wife and last I heard she planned to sell; don't know if went through. This was when Yen was ridiculous end '08 early '09 period IIRC. So stuck with about RM100k worth of parts lah the workshop.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Pimpin, lol you sure know a lot about that car. You know him? Hmmm 100k for modifications. I heard of a few guys approaching the wife about the car. I too did have the thought to ask her how much she wanna let go but BM being notorious I'm just afraid to be mistakenly targeted if I were to be driving around.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pimpin, lol you sure know a lot about that car. You know him? Hmmm 100k for modifications. I heard of a few guys approaching the wife about the car. I too did have the thought to ask her how much she wanna let go but BM being notorious I'm just afraid to be mistakenly targeted if I were to be driving around.
I don't know him, just heard about the whole incident because both his car and mine were being rebuilt at the same time and on hoists side by side in fact. Add to that both our cars also same colour. The only difference was his had less mods at the time but we both went for similar setup - HKS2.8 his with T04Z if not mistaken while mine with GT-RS turbos.

When he died, I was just about to order my parts so instead I ended up buying the bulk of his parts which I happened to need anyway. In fact, he ordered when Yen was lower so I saved quite a bit. The rest of the parts went into inventory I guess so workshop had to absorb the costs until sold.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
walau..if his car free,i wont dare to take it off...barang sial...die ppl thing ma
Choi! People didn't take the items from 'his' car la. It's the stock that he ordered but never paid fully by him as he never got a chance to fit it into the car.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Ooh nice mods. Then you did your mods in KL or Penang?
KL. In fact, I didn't even know who the owner of the Bayside Blue BNR34 beside mine was until the incident. All I heard was he was older Chinese dude (I was 26 then), lived in Penang and had many other toys one of which was a Ferrari.

walau..if his car free,i wont dare to take it off...barang sial...die ppl thing ma
When the incident happened, the items weren't even in the country yet.

Choi! People didn't take the items from 'his' car la. It's the stock that he ordered but never paid fully by him as he never got a chance to fit it into the car.
Correct. I sat down with the owner of the workshop and worked out what it is from his list of orders that I needed and what could be fitted to the deceased's GTR that would equal RM50k. At the same time, had to make sure the parts fitted to his car would be suitable should the wife decide to sell or keep it. Plus, had to consider how easy/hard to get rid of leftover parts which I couldn't use or were not suitable for his car with the RM50k of mods.

Put simply, it was a headache for the workshop but to their credit they settled the BNR34 and towed it back to the wife without charging for labour, etc so all RM50k went to parts. I think they had to absorb about half of the balance at the time.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
[PIMPIN];1063679666 said:
KL. In fact, I didn't even know who the owner of the Bayside Blue BNR34 beside mine was until the incident. All I heard was he was older Chinese dude (I was 26 then), lived in Penang and had many other toys one of which was a Ferrari.

When the incident happened, the items weren't even in the country yet.

Correct. I sat down with the owner of the workshop and worked out what it is from his list of orders that I needed and what could be fitted to the deceased's GTR that would equal RM50k. At the same time, had to make sure the parts fitted to his car would be suitable should the wife decide to sell or keep it. Plus, had to consider how easy/hard to get rid of leftover parts which I couldn't use or were not suitable for his car with the RM50k of mods.

Put simply, it was a headache for the workshop but to their credit they settled the BNR34 and towed it back to the wife without charging for labour, etc so all RM50k went to parts. I think they had to absorb about half of the balance at the time.
Do share the name of the seemingly honest workshop!

Lovesucks

Sep 23, 2011
Alor Setar
www.loveydoveydoo.com
Hi, I'm new here :hello: . I purposely created an account here just to share ghost stories with you here so I hope it is not too late ya eventhough now is not hungry ghost month anymore >.<

(To start with, I think I should let you know that encountering ghosts are actually quite a 'normal' thing for my family. All of us in the family have our own experience in meeting ghost. Some ghosts appeared in a very bad way, some are just as simple as seeing them in shadow's form). So just in case most of you are wondering why on earth we can be so calm in certain situations, I hope you will understand).

First story.
My dad reached home quite late that night. The moment he reached our house, he saw a woman standing in front of our house motionless. Like every typical ghost lah... with long hair, white long dress... My dad ignored her and went straight inside our house. Maybe he was thinking that the ghost was just trying to pull cheap trick and it will just end there... But he was wrong. When he was about to sleep, he saw someone walked into his bedroom. It was a male. His appearance was exactly like grim reaper, but without his scythe. Slowly, the man take off his hood and my father could see his face very clearly that his face was very badly burned. The smell of burning flesh filled the room. The ghost walked slowly towards my dad. My dad repeatedly enchanted doa and the ghost stopped walking and melt in front of my dad's eyes. My dad strongly believe that the ghost was actually following him from a christian cemetery that my dad passed by on his way home.

second story... I guess I should continue it later. I just want to see whether this thread it still alive or not >.<

Last edited:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
LS, welcome to this wonderful forum. Anyway this thread is not for the hungry ghost month but for the rest of the year if you have a good story to tell. Scary one though. Please keep it coming.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I feel so weak and so dissapointed with Malaysia now, especially my neighbour. This morning I woke up and I found my car is dangling in the air as it really does

Four wheels, all vanished just like that. I just change a whole new sets of Bridgestone last week and now its gone .....

But the funny thing how come the alarm didnt work ? Its a quiet night and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience