Wheel me NUTSSS !!!

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
I feel so weak and so dissapointed with Malaysia now, especially my neighbour. This morning I woke up and I found my car is dangling in the air as it really does

Four wheels, all vanished just like that. I just change a whole new sets of Bridgestone last week and now its gone .....

But the funny thing how come the alarm didnt work ? Its a quiet night and if that bloody alarm rang, I sure will know something is wrong ... but how come it fail ?

The next thing I am going to get is to get a set of new alarm that will work under any given situation. Suprisingly, I thought there arent people interested in new wheels in nowadays, but look like I am wrong ...:cry_smile:

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
ur alarm probably does not have any shock sensor, so it would not go off.... sorry to hear bout ur case. Worth investing in those rim lock nuts...

insomniac

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your loss. Like what trex92 says its good to get a set of locknuts.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
even got shock sensor....most probably it would only "beep" few times as it's not a major impact.....

gosh....any idea where to install tilt sensor??....where is it installed??...and how does it actually function........?
heard about it before ppl saying bout tilt sensor so the car can't be towed as the alarm would go off.....

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Please elaborate on why you're blaming your neighbour. I mean, you didn't hear your alarm either. Unless your suspecting he curi your tyres lah.

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
I mean the neighbourhood la .... not the neighbour, sorry for the typo ...

My neighbour no guy, all female nia .... quite cun one also ... if they can did that to me car , I most probably will let them away ... :regular_smile:

Anyhow, for quite sometime, whenever I am driving, my eyes just cant move away from the tyres of other guy ... :sad_smile: gosh ... I guess I do miss them a lot ....

and what the #$%& .... the Lcok Nuts didn't even come across my mind .. OMG ... great advise, its cheap and effective... thansk man !!!

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
yeah.if ur alarm is the stock one with no shock sensor..it wont go off unless one of the doors or bonnet is opened.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
My advise:

- go install a 2 ways pager alarm
- install ur car with all the steel plate in the door
- go tinting of the window with anti-break film like LLumar
- Ya get a bull-lock for your wheels
- install a extra motion sensor in the car
- park sensibly
- make sure u go low profile
- try install your car stuff different from the area that u stay
- when u fill up warranty card for your car stuff,fill in address other than your house
-when u are in accessories shop install stuff, don't head straight home immediately after u install ur staff,there might be someone tailing u
and finally good luck!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie bros.I'm planning to mod my current hood with vents.Any bros here know which shop does a good work?Thanks a lot.Cheers! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience