Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
genting....is like where all the ghost gathered....lolz...heard alot too when working at call center,some even customers told me when i ask them got anything to complain, they all said all good except the room is "dirty",wakaka

My friends who work there don't want to relate any stories. So far hear from friends who go there to stay got stories......

Found this in other forum.. hehe...:marchmellow:

pocong.jpg

if go gym later kena cucuk belakang woo.., but i still prefer running outside the gym though i hv Celebrity membership

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

got gym...
but cardio also good.
i dun like to use threadmill....
i do sprints then jog then sprint...

same..threadmill no syok, got no feeling.unless got chix next to u n u wan impress her la

To impress must be better. What if hot chick is running faster than you......kakakakaka

Worst is treadmill next to you running but no people on it......hehehehehehe

To impress must be better. What if hot chick is running faster than you......kakakakaka

Worst is treadmill next to you running but no people on it......hehehehehehe

haha, true true.
then it could be faulty in the treadmill, if not must be ghost who come to the gym to workout.

ghost also need to impress female ghost ma.., wondering if ghost is into relationship too?

I don't know how this didn't get mentioned throughout the thread, but you guys MUST check out the Japanese show "Noroi Bideo" (Scary Video)...there's a few clips on Youtube I think. Concept is similar with America's Funniest Home Videos, but instead of funny clips, people send in their scary clips. Tengok malam2 seram ouh!

Last edited:
I don't know how this didn't get mentioned throughout the thread, but you guys MUST check out the Japanese show "Noroi Bideo" (Scary Video)...there's a few clips on Youtube I think. Concept is similar with America's Funniest Home Videos, but instead of funny clips, people send in their scary clips. Tengok malam2 seram ouh!

You were watching at 2.22am this morning......

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

old news but still..I wonder which room or hotel in genting it happen. Cannot imagine you wake up at night at two people staring at you. lols

Woman and daughter found dead in Genting Highlands hotel room | My Sinchew

That is why that place getting more and more stories.......:hmmmm:

actually more stories.....especially amber court near the mushroom farm

Aby RAd's blog: Misteri Genting Highland

was thinking to amber court jalan jalan, anyone wanna go?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Condominium for Sale in Amber Court, Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia for RM 88,000

selling quite cheap wo, ideal vacation home, got 25 hrs security, pool, covered car park, playground ...bla bla..

wan buy onot?
u can buy bro...nice cooling environment...:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Top Bottom